Hurricane Sandy Rollcall - - Please check in before, and after !

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
stay safe guys, dont forget the essentials water, non perishable food, batteries, flashlights, gas for your cars/generators and some cash. for your bullies dogfood and a warm blanket, also ready your crates just in case you need to go to a shelter. if winds are already strong nothing else to do but wait it out.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
virginia checking in here. mid south bout an hour south of roanoke and in roanoke. it looks like we will be getting lots of rain but not looking like the brunt will hit here. you never know though.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
We are northwest Passaic county nj west Milford our power is underground made it through Irene and Halloween snow without a loss open door invite to anyone that needs a place to stay two extra bedrooms and a house full of bully love and food if you think you will lose Internet pm me and I'll give you my cell

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Wait [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]...hour south of roanoke???? Radford grad here...spent another three years in the noke at wsls!!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Wait @cowsmom...hour south of roanoke???? Radford grad here...spent another three years in the noke at wsls!!!!
oh wow how cool. i live in roanoke bf hour south where i spend alot of my time. its so nice to see someone from va on here much less from where i live. awsome

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great idea posting this thread. I pray you will all be safe!!! :pray:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
My thoughts are with all of you affected!!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: we are in Elizabethtown,PA its raining now an windy but not to bad last year was bad around here we live in a basement apartment an water likes to gather right at my door I hate it my mother in laws place is down the road from us an her apartment was surrounded by water it was nuts I hope everyone else is safe & dry please be careful.

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Rain and Wind is upon us, but its coming out of the northwest - so the back of the house is a bit protected (VERY LITTLE BIT) for the pups to potty... even Hershey didnt want to go out this morning. That's our 830am update :)

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Herman is here in Northern NJ, Bergen county (Westwood). It just started raining here about 20 mins ago, but not much more than usual. It's a little windy right now, but its been the same since yesterday. We're expecting the big stuff around 6pm. I'll try to get Herman out as much as possible before 6pm because after that he's in for who knows how long!

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
So, I am laying in bed. Hearing the wind and rain outside thinking 'aw crap' another Seattle day. Then I remembered about you all and was instantly shamed. Stay safe and warm!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Got a call from work, don't report until I get a call, could be a few days. I have 3" of rain since yesterday afternoon. Got 1" yesterday. I can't believe you all ain't getting this rain. I've been in a yellow strip on and off for two days now. They are banning all travel and the winds are increased to 90 mph. Turnpike speed limit has been dropped down to 45 mph. per the gov.
Now who in the Hell wants to take these dogs out ? who= who= who, who? :help1:
:genekelly: I still got's my electricity. who by the way, called last evening to tell us to take this storm seriously :faint:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Still just wind and rain here in northern NJ, wind is starting to kick up pretty good. The worst isn't supposed to be here until later.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.