Hurricane Sandy Rollcall - - Please check in before, and after !

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Ok folks, the B*tch is approaching the Northeast Coast -- AKA 'I-95' Corridor AKA Outer Banks to New England . . . . blah blah blah -

We know she's gonna hit, we know its gonna be wet (reports of snow fall predictions in the *FEET* in WVA mountains)

So anyway... just a simple thread. If you are going to be effected by this 'blow' please just a quick post to this thread - where you are at... and MOST Importantly... this thread is for those to check BACK in after the storm (when you can) I know alot of us are going to be effected, and alot of others are going to worry about those of us effected, and there are even some of us, worried about those of us being effected :p

even a quick title message - 'Gizmo and Hershey back online' anything to let us know you are well in the next few days.

Follow my lead ;)

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Gizmo and Hershey - Central Delaware - we'll be checking in when the power and internet allow :)

Gizmo isnt gonna be happy, she HATES the rain! and getting wet while trying to to potty, is just NOT her cup of tea!

Hershey...well he likes to 'bite' at the rain :p

Wish us luck all ! ! !

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I'm checking in on behalf of my daughter, who is downtown Washington DC, literally blocks from the White House. I hope her power is on the same grid!
RhiannonReneeGraduate.jpg

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
jameson, titan and stephanie are here...20 miles north of the nyc...my best friend sean(titans dad) is nypd so he is working 12 on 12 off so i have titan for the foreseeable future...we are just starting to get the winds

on a side note...i am 20 miles north of the city exit 10 off the thruway...if anyone gets evacuated and needs a place pm me ill give you my phone number...my place isn't big but it's dry...and if power goes out and **** hits the fan my parents are 30 miles north of me with a generator and they will be ready for company....

Last edited by a moderator:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
We are in Union County NJ. We are bracing to prevent a flood in our basement :( it happend for Irene so I pray not again! Hubby has put all our outside stuff in the garage or tied it down outside!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
We are in Union County NJ. We are bracing to prevent a flood in our basement :( it happend for Irene so I pray not again! Hubby has put all our outside stuff in the garage or tied it down outside!

Just saw the news and they are saying NJ is taking the brunt of this storm! Ughhh I'm getting nervous now :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
We are in PA. Centrally located Between Philadelphia and Harrisburg in the heart of beautiful PA Dutch country. Northern Lancaster County. The worst is expected to hit us Monday afternoon the 29th around 2 pm. It's windy already and the sky ceiling is low, with periods of rain. Leaves are still on half of the trees. I'll be checking in until we lose electric. :peekaboo:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great thread, and I hope all of you are safe and don't get hit too hard. we want all of you back here with us. Stay safe and hold onto your bullies.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
All of you be safe!! We will be waiting for you to check back in!!! Our prayers are with you!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Gizmo isnt gonna be happy, she HATES the rain! and getting wet while trying to to potty, is just NOT her cup of tea!

Hershey...well he likes to 'bite' at the rain :p

Wish us luck all ! ! !

I was soooo going to ask - how are we supposed to take our puppies out in 55 mph winds and such?!?! This is NOT going to be fun.

Team Remi checking in - we're over here in Delaware and anticipated on getting hit Monday night through Tuesday. Wish us luck and will check back in asap.

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I was soooo going to ask - how are we supposed to take our puppies out in 55 mph winds and such?!?! This is NOT going to be fun.

Team Remi checking in - we're over here in Delaware and anticipated on getting get Monday night through Tuesday. Wish us luck and will check back in asap.

Keep them on a leash and if you can go to a side of your house to take them where it's not as windy do that. Stay safe!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
what a great thread, excellent idea!! To all those in the area take care and please be safe and my thoughts and prayers are with you

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I'm in Middlesex County on the Edison border. This is.the first storm in my house so I have no idea what to expect.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.