Shopping anyone? Banana Republic..

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
Hi Guys,
I work part time at Banana Republic and we have an upcoming "Friends and Family" event. I've already asked my "in person" friends and family members, and most of them aren't interested this time around...
Good news for you: I still have some coupons left to give so if anyone would like them, it's a really great deal reserved for employees and their closest. Y'all give me great advice so I'd like to share something with you! ;)

If anyone wants one of these emailed coupons, please PM me your email address. I only have 10 of these, so first come first served.

Cheers!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=5363]Taylor[/MENTION] , that is awesome!!!! [email protected] I want one!!!!!! BTW Im a consultant at Clinique and will let you know of any promotions that will be happening. We just finish with our gift. only thing is I dont know if your nearest Clinique counter runs the same promos as we.

OP
Taylor

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
[MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION] you should get the email soon, just sent it :) and thanks for the offer!!

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I'll probably repost for the next one if I have extra then too ;)

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
[MENTION=5363]Taylor[/MENTION] Awesome!! I need clothes that dont have dog hair on them.... I'll PM you my email address.

OP
Taylor

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
Hey everyone- still have 5 left for anyone interested.
If you aren't sure...it's for 50% off 5 items in-store, or 35% off online...pretty amazing deal ;)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I love Banana! Although I mostly cross the border and shop at the factory store in Grove City, PA. I think half my office clothes are from there. :yes:

Oh, @LisaMarie, since you work at clinique, I've been thinking of starting using an anti-aging cream daily. Is there one you recommend? It's more as a preventative as I've heard the younger you start the better. Or is that only a myth?

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] , Thats is correct!! The sooner you begin the better your skin will age!! Tell me , is your skin oily or is it normal? Oily skin is the kind that after you wash feels comfortable without any kind of lotion on. Dry combination or normal might feel a bit tight on the cheeks but ok, and oily on the T zone. I would recomend the Superdefense with spf 25 for a daytime and the the Night superdefense with antioxidants. But you need to get according to your skin type. The 3 steps are a wonderfull way to get your skin glowing and a great way to get into a healthy regimen , also get it according to your skin type for best results!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online