Hurricane Sandy

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Anyone else about to be affected by Hurricane Sandy? Do you think it's going to be a real doozie, or just all talk?

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
It has the potential to be a real doozy. And we in Florida get to be lucky. The winds are already picking up here that it broke my patio umbrella...

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Its for real - and no matter which weather model you look at, its gonna hit Delaware smack between the eyes. GIZMO is going to HATE life, she refuses to go outside in the rain

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Not looking good from DC up to Maine... I have family in Cape May NJ... They are being asked to leave. But of course they will not. Sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Its for real - and no matter which weather model you look at, its gonna hit Delaware smack between the eyes. GIZMO is going to HATE life, she refuses to go outside in the rain

Wait, you're in Delaware?????????? I'm in Delaware!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm thinking of all of you and saying prayers! Please keep us posted.

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I have like no extra batteries, but plenty of candles. I'm really starting to freak out now!!!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yea im kinda wondering if i need some stuff to although we are much further south than dc in va. i think we will get some flashlights and candles and stuff just in case. i just want everyone to be safe.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Everyone be safe I'm in north jersey and every model has the eye crossing us at 2am tomorrow night. To all my fellow north easterners stay safe, stay dry and if you lose power and need a place to stay in north jersey pm me through tap a talk our doors are open and Bacon loves friends

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Latest says Eye to Pass over Atlantic City 1am Tuesday.... that place really DOES need a good washing down...but.. not to this extent !

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.