RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hey, guess who is SMACK Dab in the middle of that projected path ! ! ! !

DELAWARE ! ! ! The Grocery Store is NUTS already !

map_tropprjpath18_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I feel you all, I'm not directly on the coast, my in-laws are at the Indian River Inlet on bay side. and I'm southeast PA

I'm pulling out some prayers for everyone affected.

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
Very concerned for my parents--they live in a flood plain 3 miles from the Deleware coast. Stepfather has a brain injury. I say, if you've got some friends/family inland, grab the dogs and split! After Katrina, I don't know if we can trust emergency response to get people to safety, especially if this thing stalls and churns off coast. Boy do I hope I'm wrong!

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
they are saying ny is gonna get slammed if it goes south of us....because it will push the water up...we are starting to prepare in the city....my mom is on alert if i have to take the dogs there...sean my best friend will have to work because he is a cop so i will have both dogs...it's gonna be interesting

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Lived through Katrina & Issac....

Make sure you get cash out. No power= no ATM
Get records from the vet, esp if your baby has prescriptions (get yours too)
If you're leaving, leave early. People get stupid with bad weather
Take anything non replaceable with you
Take photos if everything left and all high dollar items, serial numbers if you can
Copies of family records and important documents
Sending prayers!!!

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
It's killing the weather here too..We had an unseasonably warm day yesterday (80!) and tomorrow we're expecting SNOW

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
Sandy missed Miami but we still felt the strong tropical storm winds, not much rain, I live inland but I think the beaches were hit hard with storm surge, keep safe guys, hopefully sandy will weaken to a tropical storm or a depression. Just remember to stack up of the essentials; flashlight, batteries, and bottled water! Canned food and dog food. If your in a flood zone take your cars to a safe area. Also fill up your gas tank, and also fill up your bath tubs just in case. Again keep safe guys

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yup we are going to get hit hard!! Stocked up on water, batteries, flashlights, and junk food :)

I hope it's nothing like Irene! We are in trouble if so :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Sending prayers!! Be safe-and even though we're fairly new, I'm a lover, so I'm gonna say it anyway (plus I've always said dog lovers share a bond...) LOVE Y'ALL!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my.... No idea what you all r going thru but I hope that everyone is prepared with a plan to say the least. Be safe! Last thing we need is a tragedy at ebn. Hugs!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online