Photo Theme: Beautiful views.

L

Lucy-licious

We had a beautiful warm Autumn day here yesterday and Chris took the pups for a walk at Dovestones...a local beauty spot common for walkers.

He snapped this pic that got me thinking how we don't ever really appreciate the landscapes we have. I think this is breath taking and the autumn colours just coming through made it even more beautiful than usual.
I know from facebook that [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] also had a beautiful autumn picture yesterday.. I hope she pops in and shares it and I'm hoping that you guys will share some of your beautiful lanscapes with me too.

Dovestones Reservoir, found on the very edge of Saddleworth Moores, UK

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
so far this is what I can find. A pic of our camp while hiking... sadly enough the views from my house are NOT anything special. lol
img_1115.jpg

OP
L

Lucy-licious

changing, I found this one I took last summer at the beach. ;) I wish this was my backyard!
img_0357.jpg

Lol, I think only Cheryl [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] is lucky enough to have a mountain on her doorstep.
This is a beautiful picture Jenn :love: I knew you'd have one somewhere x

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
One of my favorite photos taken from my backyard.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
The city of Seattle.

And again using the layer techinque with a photo I took of a wind chime...that has an American Flag.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
A picture taken at the beach where I lived 3 years ago (that's my son riding the quad)
028.jpg

A picture taken by the lake where I live now
GEDC0156.JPG

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351055540.237006.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351055642.768550.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351055667.988608.jpg
There is a horrible story behind these photos. I hiked to the top of one of our tallest mountains this summer & we got stuck. So we called search & rescue. The officer that rescued us slipped & fell to his death. That last photo is him right before it happened!

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

Most Reactions