JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Which iPad do you have? I have the 3 and since I did the IOS6 upgrade I can now upload pics. It's an Apple thing not EBN.

I'm going to move this to the General Non Bully section now. :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oops, I forgot to say.....do you see the picture icon when you're making a new post? Its' the square 3rd one from end. That's what you use. Now if you use Photobucket and paste the img code from there to here you'll get the big picture and a picture thumbnail for the picture/videos sections.

:)

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I have an iPad 2. When you are creating a post on the left hand side like [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] said, there are options, website, link, camera, picture. You choose your pictures there.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
You can also download pics firm the iPad using tap-a-talk but I haven't used that way much. In fact when Bruce did an upgrade to my iPad I lost all my apps and I haven't even bothered to download it again.

L

Lucy-licious

The only thing that irritates me about posting pics from ipad is that mine doesnt seeto like posting profile pics and flips them horizontally.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
The only thing that irritates me about posting pics from ipad is that mine doesnt seeto like posting profile pics and flips them horizontally.

You can post profile pictures?? I haven't seen that yet.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just changed my avatar pic yesterday and shows up just fine. Weird that yours would turn them sideways? Maybe it's because you're on the other side of the globe? :laugh:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks everyone, I can download pics from my I Pad albums, but I can't figure out how to put pictures from my Facebook albums to the EBN site

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online