OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Well, back to the drawing board. I tried to post a different pic and all I got was a mess of letters and numbers, even tho I'm sure I did it the exact same way. So I'll play with a little more. Do some pics post and others don't?C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-79339E05D4\My Documents\My Pictures\iphone\IMG_0008.jpg

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm using the image something-or-another, because I still can't get onto photobucket, even tho my husband fixed the 3rd party cookies thing. I copy and paste...C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-79339E05D4\My Documents\My Pictures\iphone\IMG_0135.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
can you get onto the photobucket site on its own separate from this forum? If so then click on the image code on the pic on their site, (not using the link here on the forum page) and right click it and copy. Then open as a separate window this forum page and the "paste" the image code you just copied from the photobucket site, it will work if you can get to their site I promise. :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
wow I was like, she got it!!! Then you didn't. I know when you go advanced, it can confuse you with the photobucket. Make sure when you click on "Display the upload from Photobucket" then a whole new section pops up.....IGNORE the first section, the section that allows you to search for images, videos etc and has a search box below it. Go to the sign-in area of Photobucket. Sign in to your account, then all your photos in Photobucket should appear. IF you click on the one you want then go to the link and right click to select COPY. You then take it and PASTE to your message.

Have you tried this in this order yet?

PS I posted your Photo of the Month entry and all of the photos I have seen so far are adorable. I love them!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.