The best day ever!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Going to my son's football game Friday night in the cold rain really did a number on my back. I was stuck on the couch all day yesterday . The redhead and I spent the whole day (and night) together watching the Walking Dead marathon :yes:

I love that at 15 he still wants to spend time with mom :heart:

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Going to my son's football game Friday night in the cold rain really did a number on my back. I was stuck on the couch all day yesterday . The redhead and I spent the whole day (and night) together watching the Walking Dead marathon :yes:

I love that at 15 he still wants to spend time with mom :heart:

Enjoy every moment. My youngest headed off to college in New York City this fall and I miss him awful :crying: He is doing great though so have to be happy for him. :yes: Hope your back feels better.....

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Enjoy every moment. My youngest headed off to college in New York City this fall and I miss him awful :crying: He is doing great though so have to be happy for him. :yes: Hope your back feels better.....

Moving that far away for college shows that you raised him with great courage! Don't be sad. He'll be home soon :)

Sounds like you had a sweet time w/your son, and that's a testimony to what a great mom you are, Bev!

No it doesn't. It just means that he's a great kid :yes: Either that or he only wanted to see me cover my face and scream every 20 minutes :lmaogirl:

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Moving that far away for college shows that you raised him with great courage! Don't be sad. He'll be home soon :)

No it doesn't. It just means that he's a great kid :yes: Either that or he only wanted to see me cover my face and scream every 20 minutes :lmaogirl:

Yes we hope to raise them to be independant, good people and then when they do what we hoped for we are "big babies" about it.. I left Ireland in the mid 80's with two bags and a few hundred dollars and started travelling with a friend. Europe first and then the US so he may have some of that "adventure" in him. My oldest son is still at home and goes to local college. Stay at home bird like his dad...:yes: Would love to see him spread his wings a little more. In time im sure he will... Your son obviously enjoyed that time with you even if was to see you squirm :D Dont' all teenagers love to see their parents quirm????:whistle: Luke will be back for Christmas, but so will all of his friends so I will be making appointments to see him....:rofl: He only just turned 18 so still a "baby" to me.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well I can't imagine watching horror movies ever making it into my best days list. (cause I never watch them, due to the nightmares they induced when I did back as a teen) but glad you had such a super day!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great way to spend a rainy day.... hope the back is doing better

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
How sweet! What a good boy

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh I hope your back is feeling better, but nice to have that time with your son but would be better under different conditions ( nothing worse than a sore back)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
sounds like an awesome day!! I use to love going to my sons football games and I'm super glad that at 23 he still finds time to watch movies and spend time with his mom!! tell ya what I think that is what makes like great! human kids make the choice to spend time with us which I'm glad when it happens and when it doesn't I have my bullie babies to sit a give me love no matter what!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well bev that is an awsome day for sure. im glad he still wants to be with mom even now. :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.