WTF?? Michael Vick now owns another dog ! ! !

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I guess these 2 articles sum it up. He first didnt want to admit he owned a dog - and then he admits it.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/blogs/birds-nest/Vick-Dog-Ownership-173565431.html

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/blogs/birds-nest/Vick-Owns-Dog-173763001.html

Who in the &*()*#@ would let him own a dog EVER again ? :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: the minute that dog has an accident in the house, I'm willing to bet it gets hit. You don't 'untrain' domestic/animal violence behavior in a human - to me, this is equivalent to letting a pedophile babysit !:angry:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Maybe I have too much faith in people, but perhaps the only way he could ever learn to love a dog is to own a dog outside of the ugly "gambling/sport" environment he was caught up in... and if he does learn to love a dog, that may cause a more honest remorse for his previous actions than his jail time or missed football games.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Maybe I have too much faith in people, but perhaps the only way he could ever learn to love a dog is to own a dog outside of the ugly "gambling/sport" environment he was caught up in... and if he does learn to love a dog, that may cause a more honest remorse for his previous actions than his jail time or missed football games.

i hadn't thought of it that way, maybe you are right. And maybe there is SOME truth to what he said about teaching his children to love and respect animals....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
People who abuse pets should not be allowed to own them. Even if they treat them well and learn, it is not a love they deserve to ever get to have.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps

Most Excellent comment, he probably can't believe he would harm such unconditional love. Maybe that's why his game stinks so bad right now. Guilty hands= slippery hands, I know where that came from, but it did.

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I'm sorry, I dont have that type of faith in someone - I'm glad someone does... however I'm thinking of that innocent dog, I HIGHLY Doubt Vick will train with a food reward system (Positive reinforcement) but probably physical, man handling, so that the dog will be living in fear - he hasnt showed remorse or responsibility YET (We are in the Philadelphia Market, and even when he talks about football, and how he has fumbled so much this year, he deflects the 'Vick fumbling' into 'The Team has to do better' Hell he can't even own up to his own mistakes in a game.

He disgusts me, and I wish I had the means to rescue that animal from his house. (and I'd proudly wear my COWBOYS Jersey while doing it! LOL)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I'm sorry, I dont have that type of faith in someone - I'm glad someone does... however I'm thinking of that innocent dog, I HIGHLY Doubt Vick will train with a food reward system (Positive reinforcement) but probably physical, man handling, so that the dog will be living in fear - he hasnt showed remorse or responsibility YET (We are in the Philadelphia Market, and even when he talks about football, and how he has fumbled so much this year, he deflects the 'Vick fumbling' into 'The Team has to do better' Hell he can't even own up to his own mistakes in a game.

He disgusts me, and I wish I had the means to rescue that animal from his house. (and I'd proudly wear my COWBOYS Jersey while doing it! LOL)

:lmaogirl: I'm so glad you're honest, even though I'm a EAGLES fan

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:lmaogirl: I'm so glad you're honest, even though I'm a EAGLES fan

ahhh I thought I saw bird :poo: on your shoulder, but I thought, nah... probably a Raven's Fan LOL

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yea i saw that to. im having mixed feelings about it. now i dont like vic and never will after what he did to poor animals but if he really is teaching his kids something then maybe some good will come of what he did. i dunno im still letting it sink in hoping for the best for the dog. i dont think their is much we can do about it though. you know maybe the reason he gets sacked so much im guessing is their are lots of animal lovers on his team and other teams. personally i dont care how hard he gets hit and have a smile when it happens. :2thumbs:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree this is sickening. I will be hopeful that this is the turnaround since we cant change a thing but it surely doesnt change my feelings for him whatsoever. People who abuse and hurt animals are as bad as pedophiles and they should all be thrown together to finish each other off. All these sick ______ piss me off and to think we pay when they go to jail and then watch them get released to do it all again. Wasted money and time. Cant reform abusers and if you can I dont think it is worth the effort anyhow. Do they deserve to be reformed? No. sorry I will stop now.

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
People who abuse pets should not be allowed to own them. Even if they treat them well and learn, it is not a love they deserve to ever get to have.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

I totally agree. I don't care if he is reformed and sorry and will never do it again. To me he doesn't deserve the joy and unconditional love that dogs give. If he wants his kids to enjoy a dog they can volunteer at a shelter, where he can be supervised. He is a monster and gave no thought to what he was doing to those poor dogs before. In my opinion, the person who sold him a dog should not be allowed to sell dogs either - they definitely have no concern for the homes they are placing them in.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: he should never be aloud to own a dog ever again if he had any once of love for an animal he would of never did what he had done so no he should not get a dog for his kids he should of thought about his kids when he was killing dogs for fun

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online