• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I had the 4 went to the galaxy 3s and didn't like it.. So now have the 4s!

Kassie

May 15, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus McGee
started to vote tin can and strings...bc come on, THATS HILARIOUS

*as an edit, I have recently upgraded from HTC Evo 4g to an HTC Evo 4g LTE and I love it just as much as the other!!

L

Lucy-licious

Blackberry here...its a button thang :eek:

hubby and son both have HTC and love them...looking at getting the samsung III S though.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I just upgraded to the Galaxy Note 2, while my wife upgraded to the Iphone 5. The Note 2 is huge, almost like a tablet, which I like because I enjoy doing alot of web stuff on my phone, while the Iphone 5 looks and feels really nice, very stylish... Of course we had to have the discussion as to who got the better deal, so I took my new phone into my man cave and studied, and practiced many of the tips and tricks with this phone.... there is a learning curve because this phone can do so much.

So I went to show off the Galaxy to the Mrs, and put on quite a show, using the neat gallery viewing opions, the Facebook & Google syncing, the S pen, tapping the top of the phone to scroll to the top of whatever you are view, waving your hand in front of the sleeping phone to get a quick display of activity (missed calls, emails ect), wiping your hand across screen for a screen shot, using the pen to easily crop any photo or web page and drag to email, messenger, ect, and a long list of numerous other neat stuff the Iphone could not do.

She was admittingly awed at some of the features that the Iphone5 could not accomplish, but she summed up her phone nicely by pointing out that mine had too much stuff... she didn't want to have to take a class to use her phone, and her Iphone can fit in her favorite hand-held wallet... it made total sense that the Iphone5 was best suited for her, and that we shouldn't expect Apple to try to compete with Samsung with all the flashy extras, because that is not what, and has not been, what Apple is all about. With the exception of the Iphone and Ipad initial release, Apple has always been all about being innovating in keeping computing easy, and it became obvious to me that the Iphone is keeping to that tradition... a smaller selection of applications, working together reliably well to meet all your needs, in much the same way Apple compares to Microsoft in the the old computing arenas.

So as the question continues to come up "which phone is better" the answer for me is "it depends on what you value" I personally like the flashy fun stuff, while she likes to keep it reliably simple.

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I have the htc evo 3d and HATE it. Its battery life span is awful. I haven't even had it a year and cant keep it unplugged for more than a hour. It also gets really hot and signal isn't the greatest my husband has the galaxy 3 same provider he can have all bars and I will only have one or two in the same room. We have read that its common for my phone.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.