An update to "I hope I'm doing the right thing."

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
Well as of a few days after receiving the information about the female apbt all word just ended. I haven't yet received a reply.

So I took a deep breath as it wasn't meant to be.

A little closer to home I received an email from my sister, titled simply, "Needs a home." It contained a photo of a dog. A fully grown pitbull. The photo was a bit grainy and unfocused. I scrolled down a bit and read, "10yrs neutered needs home soon!"

10 years? Thats a big number for a dog needing a home. So I called my sister and was put in touch with a friend of hers. The friend knew of a couple that had recently divorced. The gentleman had moved out of the country home. A time later the lady moved as well, and simply up and left Bosco there. The only hang up is she is not sure if he is dog freindly, but she's willing to transport him here for a visit to see how he does.

So, without further adieu here is Boss.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1497437&l=9d82c69307&id=1042950324

One of the first things that got my attention was the lack of an obvious tail. but if you look closely to the right side of him you can see the blur of a tail fast in motion leading the jellybean dance. :D

So my fingers are crossed that this goes well.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
He is so cute.If you're not sure whether he is dog friendly or not a good way to do a meet and greet would be through a sliding glass door at first then move someowhere that they can smell each other but not "attck" if one od them feels threatened. Best Of Luck

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Good luck! Another good way to introduce him to your pups at home would be in a neutral place outside of your home, like them all meeting up leashed at a park.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Agree with Tessa, I wish I would've done that!

I hope it works out, you are a great pet owner and I am glad you are saving another dog from the death chambers!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.