Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I decorated my house for Halloween the other day :D

IMAG0502.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How fun! I never think to decorate for Halloween, sad!!! But we r never home for trick or treaters either. Lol

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Beverly, that looks very festive! I love it :)
I'm going to put some decorations up this year too. Well, at least I'll get a pumpkin or two!

L

Lucy-licious

wow...very cool. Not something we do here tbh...but I will have my pumpkin in the window to ward off the evil spirits :halloween2:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Very cute Bev.... and I love all the mums.. ;)

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Very cute Bev.... and I love all the mums.. ;)

I do too :) I got them last month but they're not the kind that come back. I didn't even know they had those until Lari said so :( I think next year I'm going to line the walkway with daisy's. They come back every year and they're such happy little flowers.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
We have been putting succulents along our walks and then planting others (such as mums) in a second row... its a nice look.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
​Candy...Candy...Candy...Candy

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Very cute, love it!! We have our inside done, waiting a week or so to do the outside, Joe LOVES to decorate for any holiday, at Christmas I swear you can see our house from outer space, and we have tons of decorations for every occasion.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nice work, Bev.....

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
that looks great!! I have spider webs up but the real spider comes with them LOL does that count?????

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
I do too :) I got them last month but they're not the kind that come back. I didn't even know they had those until Lari said so :( I think next year I'm going to line the walkway with daisy's. They come back every year and they're such happy little flowers.

Im sure you have read about Lari's planting of 48 mums over the weekend. Well last night we went to a dinner function and they had a drawing at the end and the winners got to take home the MUM plant on each table that was used as a center piece....... Can you guess who won the one on our table? That's right, LARI...LOL She quickly gave it away!!!! :loco:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Looks very festive! I have some Halloween stuff I better get a move on with the decor. We never get any trick or treaters (one acre lots here) so we go visit my friend and Sarah (one of our bully family-- she is now 10) and their neighborhood is Halloween crazy. It's now tradition :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is so adorable. The house looks great too. Now I feel guilty not getting my stuff out. I guess I will have to do that this weekend. It isn't as fun with the boys out of the house. We would decorate and spook it up like crazy when they were little. :halloween18::halloween14::halloween12::halloween9::halloween17::halloween5::halloween16:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.