What's your favorite Halloween candy?

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
please tell me more? can u buy like this or do you make it? i heard of m&m candy corn on the radio the other day but have yet to find!

I heard our Targets had the M&M candy corn....not sure i' don't like candy corn so i havent looked!!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Love candy corn! When I was little I used to try to take small bites to see if the colors tasted different. Caramel apples or caramels.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love candy corn! When I was little I used to try to take small bites to see if the colors tasted different. Caramel apples or caramels.

Me too!!! Chocolate candy corn rules!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I love candy corn, caramel apples and anything w/dark chocolate!!! YUMMY!!! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I heard our Targets had the M&M candy corn....not sure i' don't like candy corn so i havent looked!!

i LOVE candy corn! I haven't tried the M & M ones yet tho but am very intrigued...!!

Just back from Target... M&M candy corn is white chocolate center

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
You know, all this talk about candy and trick or treating makes me want to dress up and go door-to-door. How about it? Anyone want to join me on this adventure??! :yeah: Do you think people would freak if they saw a grown up adult (with no kids by her side), saying "Trick or Treat!!" ?

Fringe benefit of motherhood AND having a kid who can't eat candy yet! MOMMY CAN! :evil:

I love Kit Kats, Snickers, Reese's Cup...hell, I love it all!

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Just back from Target... M&M candy corn is white chocolate center

I was gonna get back on and say they had them in the Target ad today!! I think Target usually gets alot of the special flavors of things!! I may like the m&m's i think its the texture of candy corn that i don't care for!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I :heart: Target!!

Has anyone tried the candy corn Oreo cookies yet? I saw those advertised in their ad this morning! :drool:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I love me some caramel apples! Extra points if they are green caramel apples with chocolate drizzled over the caramel. Yum!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I love caramel apples, I saw on Pinterest someone using a melon baller to scoop out mini apple balls then dipping those in caramel so it's less messy to eat! I think I'm going to have to try it!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online