What's your favorite Halloween candy?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
please tell me more? can u buy like this or do you make it? i heard of m&m candy corn on the radio the other day but have yet to find!

They are shaped like pumpkins... all chocolate --- same makers as candy corn. PM me your address and when I see them in the store I will send you a bag. DAMN good stuff

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
ummm..... as Becky would say, we are in the room! :LMAO: Candy corn is yummy but only lke 3 piueces before it is too much. Not sure I can stand the candy corn oreos.
Saw the commercial and made me wanna barf. lol

For Halloween, it's gotta my the all time favorite CANDY CORN!!! Love that stuff. :droolers::droolers:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
please tell me more? can u buy like this or do you make it? i heard of m&m candy corn on the radio the other day but have yet to find!

Oh Yum!!!

mms-candy-corn-9oz.jpg

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I have to pick, really? Ummmmm. I guess Candy corn would be my favorite but those mini packages of bottle caps rock too. Of course when I lived on Camp Pendleton the parents would get beer. So I would say beer is my favorite halloween candy, lol

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Me, Candy Corn, Mounds and Snickers. Mmmm.... Hubby likes Snickers, Almond Joy, Babe Ruths, Mr. Goodbars, Hersheys with almonds.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have 3 trick or treaters this year!! Are you jealous? :gimmefood:

I steal any 100 grands if there is any. Maybe some Baby Ruths!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

L

Lucy-licious

I like everything that is on offer as long as it doesnt contain nuts!!

fizzy/sour gums, chocolate of any sort, and every sweety (candy) imaginable...especially foam vampire teeth and giant eyeball gobstoppers! yummy yum yum!!

we also have bonfire night the week after halloween so although bonfire/treakle toffee is for that week it does get given out on halloween. can you get it there [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]??

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I like everything that is on offer as long as it doesnt contain nuts!!

fizzy/sour gums, chocolate of any sort, and every sweety (candy) imaginable...especially foam vampire teeth and giant eyeball gobstoppers! yummy yum yum!!

we also have bonfire night the week after halloween so although bonfire/treakle toffee is for that week it does get given out on halloween. can you get it there [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]??

Bonfire night? Never heard of that toffee either... Ang do the kids trick or treat there? Now I think it is starting to get more popular for many to have church type of parking lot trick or treatin. Not me, I am old school. Good ol door to door we go.

L

Lucy-licious

Bonfire night? Never heard of that toffee either... Ang do the kids trick or treat there? Now I think it is starting to get more popular for many to have church type of parking lot trick or treatin. Not me, I am old school. Good ol door to door we go.

a lot of the kids do trick or treat heer...its getting more popular. When I was younger we didnt do it at all...but we did go cob coaling for bonfire night...collecting wood for the fire or money for fireworkd :D
Bonfire Night is a celebration of the GunPowder Plot...when Guy Fawkes hatched the plan to burn down the houses of parliament in 1605. He failed and was caught and executed after trial in 1606.
5th November is known now as Bonfire Night when fires are built and stacked across the UK and taditionally an effigy of Guy Fawkes is burned atop the fire. When I was younger there was a fire built anywhere it could be fitted...back gardens, car parks etc...now its more controlled there are less family fires and more controlled fires and firework displays in parks and spare ground. Everyone wraps up and heads out to the local fire where we enjoy meat and poatato pie with pickled red cabbage and mushy peas, black peas, minted peas and Parkin (sticky treakle cake)

If I make this years bonfire I'll get some pics for you x Its good fun [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] will no doubt remember a bonfire or two and since she is from a different part of the UK, possibly enjoyed different foods. Maybe even fire roated potatoes...cooked in the ashes late at night when the flames had died down.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
a lot of the kids do trick or treat heer...its getting more popular. When I was younger we didnt do it at all...but we did go cob coaling for bonfire night...collecting wood for the fire or money for fireworkd :D
Bonfire Night is a celebration of the GunPowder Plot...when Guy Fawkes hatched the plan to burn down the houses of parliament in 1605. He failed and was caught and executed after trial in 1606.
5th November is known now as Bonfire Night when fires are built and stacked across the UK and taditionally an effigy of Guy Fawkes is burned atop the fire. When I was younger there was a fire built anywhere it could be fitted...back gardens, car parks etc...now its more controlled there are less family fires and more controlled fires and firework displays in parks and spare ground. Everyone wraps up and heads out to the local fire where we enjoy meat and poatato pie with pickled red cabbage and mushy peas, black peas, minted peas and Parkin (sticky treakle cake)

If I make this years bonfire I'll get some pics for you x Its good fun [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] will no doubt remember a bonfire or two and since she is from a different part of the UK, possibly enjoyed different foods. Maybe even fire roated potatoes...cooked in the ashes late at night when the flames had died down.

That sounds like tons of fun! LOVE hearing about traditions. Will Conner be trick or treating this year? Dressing up? What is his choice of costume if he does?

L

Lucy-licious

That sounds like tons of fun! LOVE hearing about traditions. Will Conner be trick or treating this year? Dressing up? What is his choice of costume if he does?

dunno this year....so far he hasnt mentioned it, but kids here always dress as a monster/bad guy of some sort. In the past he has been dracula, frankenstein, a mummy, and The Scarecrow from Batman Arkam asylum.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
dunno this year....so far he hasnt mentioned it, but kids here always dress as a monster/bad guy of some sort. In the past he has been dracula, frankenstein, a mummy, and The Scarecrow from Batman Arkam asylum.

Well he better start planing.... Time is a flying. Sierra has wanted to be a mermaid since last Halloween and didnt change her mind once. :lol: Got a great hammy down costume for Paigey and Sierra cried cuz she HAS to be a mermaid with her. SO that costume will be on Miila now. hahahaha 2 mermaids it is.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
You know, all this talk about candy and trick or treating makes me want to dress up and go door-to-door. How about it? Anyone want to join me on this adventure??! :yeah: Do you think people would freak if they saw a grown up adult (with no kids by her side), saying "Trick or Treat!!" ?

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I just bought two big bags of candy to pass out for Halloween and I almost passed out at the prices! In total, the candy cost me around 40 bucks! That's all I'm buying...once I run out of candy, it's lights out! :tricktreat:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.