Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
How exciting!!

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], so you're leaving a sign on your door tomorrow , eh? Hmmm maybe ill go for a ride around Monrovia during my lunch break.:whistle:

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Not I said the duck! I'm sticking with my Google Nexus until Samsung comes out with the Galaxy Note 2 for Verizon. That's the phone I want. If and when it comes out I can ditch my tablet and maybe my PC and go back to one device.

Been there, done that with Apple products - lots of them. Had an iPad dropped on it's face and cracked it into little tiny pieces. I like a bigger screen than the iPhone has and I like to be able to see Flash videos.

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:up: Think they ALL took The Fast Boat From China!!! :ROFL:
Mine went from China on the 23rd to Korea to Alaska to me today. I find the way products are moved across the States and World mind boggling.

I gotta say, this thing is PURDY! Can't wait to play with the camera in it. We won't have it activated until Friday night probably since the hubby's taking my phone.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeannie..I bet your phone and Dave's phone have been together since China!! His is out for delivery right now!!!
It had to be! Did his go to Anchorage? Our phones traveled together, say it with me...............AWWWWWWW :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Mine went from China on the 23rd to Korea to Alaska to me today. I find the way products are moved across the States and World mind boggling.

I gotta say, this thing is PURDY! Can't wait to play with the camera in it. We won't have it activated until Friday night probably since the hubby's taking my phone.

Oooooh! His went from China to Guam to New York and here today! Guess they don't know each other!!! He is setting it up now and looking a bit befuddled!! :ROFL: Welcome to MY world!!! It's very thin!!!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oooooh! His went from China to Guam to New York and here today! Guess they don't know each other!!! He is setting it up now and looking a bit befuddled!! :ROFL: Welcome to MY world!!! It's very thin!!!!
Funny you'd think they'd take the same trip to the US. Since Mike and I will be swapping phones, I'll let Verizon deal with it. I called both Apple and Verizon and they both said just to bring it in to Verizon so they can do it. :) I can wait until Friday, saves me time and head :bang: Tell Dave to have fun, lol.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Funny you'd think they'd take the same trip to the US. Since Mike and I will be swapping phones, I'll let Verizon deal with it. I called both Apple and Verizon and they both said just to bring it in to Verizon so they can do it. :) I can wait until Friday, saves me time and head :bang: Tell Dave to have fun, lol.

:shhhh: He should've taken it to Verizon. He is over there mumbling to himself about only getting 52 of his 300 contacts!! :wtf: WHO has 300 contacts!! :bang: OHHH he is starting over now! This could be a longggg night. Guess the doggies don't get their walk...they are both sitting at his feet, listening to him talk to himself...trying to hear the W.A.L.K. word...:ROFL: :eek: NOPE..THAT wasn't it! :laugh:

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
China to NY to Kentucky to Seattle. My bf is holding it hostage at home. I am headed now for the royal rumble to snatch it out of his hands.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:shhhh: He should've taken it to Verizon. He is over there mumbling to himself about only getting 52 of his 300 contacts!! :wtf: WHO has 300 contacts!! :bang: OHHH he is starting over now! This could be a longggg night. Guess the doggies don't get their walk...they are both sitting at his feet, listening to him talk to himself...trying to hear the W.A.L.K. word...:ROFL: :eek: NOPE..THAT wasn't it! :laugh:
LOL, nope not setting it up again. 300 contact, good gawd! Poor Jake and Dena......he owes them! Tell him to stop why he's ahead and go to Verizon tomorrow, lol.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.