iPhone 5, anyone getting one?

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Just ordered mine today. Arrives 10/5. Ordered a Zagg shield too! I've always used Zagg shields on my iPhone and iPad. Keeps them from getting scratched and if I should drop it, it helps stabilize the surface from cracking (wouldn't put too much credibility in that one) but I've dropped my phone at least three times and it has never broken.

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
thinking about it...not sure...just did the system update yesterday and LOVE the fact that I can facetime now without wifi

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just ordered mine today. Arrives 10/5. Ordered a Zagg shield too! I've always used Zagg shields on my iPhone and iPad. Keeps them from getting scratched and if I should drop it, it helps stabilize the surface from cracking (wouldn't put too much credibility in that one) but I've dropped my phone at least three times and it has never broken.
I went ahead and ordered the Zagg HD screen protector even though every thing I read says you don't need one as it's virtually scratch resistent. Just got it today and the new Otterbox Commuter cover. :up: I'll get mine phone on the 5th too. Long way but I'm in no hurry.

I am having trouble updating to the IO6 on my phone though. I keep getting error messages - says it won't sync. :confused: I was able get the iPad done tonight. Nice new apps on it.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
thinking about it...not sure...just did the system update yesterday and LOVE the fact that I can facetime now without wifi
I can't seem up update, not sure what else to do as I did all the troubleshooting tonight. I have an IT person that I'll check with tomorrow.

Did you're camera upgrade to the panoramic view during video recording?

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It took me a couple of times before I could get the update to work.
I was just heading to bed and decided to do it one more time. I restarted my computer first and it's finally updated! This has taken me almost all night off and on. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...Glad you were able to resolve your problem. I almost ordered the same case as you but I wanted a case that wouldn't be too bulky. I'm going to wait for a iphone5 version of a "LifeProof" case but in the meantime I have a nice soft leather slip on cover till then. Wish I could find a cover with a neck lanyard. Had one (for my old phone) but the lanyard broke off not too much later. I'm not in a hurry either. The new ios on my ipad has Siri now. Cool Beans!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.