JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hubby made the mistake of saying to me last night, hey you can get the iphone 5 and I'll talk yours. Whoopsie. :evil: His phone is so old and such a dinosour model. Mine would be PERFECT for him. :whistle:

Preorders are on the 12th. :hmm:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:LMAO: No he did NOT..... :laugh: did he try to put the words back in his mouth????

I have to research, but my sister was telling me something about a credit if you trade in your iPhone 4S --- you hear anything about that?

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
There are companies that will 'buy' your old phones, and Apple will give you credit for your old phones.. however, as soon as they announced the new, the price of the old drops.

About 'The Latest and Greatest' - havent the IPhone users gotten bitten before? camping out for days and weeks to be 'the 1st' to get one? and then in 30-45 days the price drops Significantly?

Save your money, and wait until after Christmas :p

Signed... I like my 'Droid

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
Wife is waiting for its released, she's due for an upgrade since may of this year. She has the 4g. Heads up bb will get your old 4g for a low stinking low price, better just sell it in Craigslist than trade it!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yep he said that :bigeyes:, now I just have to figure out how to swing it. :whistle: I absolutely love the 4s iphone and he's been using mine for photos. I have no intention of selling it, he'll use it. He'll never use it to it's full capacity though, he hates techology...:laugh:

Henny, when did we get them, last October wasn't it? So it's been almost a year, lol. :p [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...I think that's what I'm using now, my son will have to let me know for sure.
It was Stuart's phone...it solves my problem of buying connecting cord for my old model
that had a crack across the camera lens AND I hated T-Mobile. I get moved on Sept 15/16
back to my house in Hewitt, TX and where my son is getting his college basics at TSTC then
will finish up at Baylor University (Hewitt is a suburb of Waco, TX where Baylor is located) so
he can help me take & send the pics of me and my crew that I'm chomping at the bits to send!

Like your husband, I'm no fan of technology but maybe that will change now...I'll be needing LOTS
of distractions to keep my mind occupied.

Thanks very much for your kind and supportive posts, they have helped encourage me. Love, Carol

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I have the 4s and love it, been contemplating the 5, but I wish apple would make a bigger screen. I love the screen size of the new Samsung galaxy that hubby has.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I'm due for an upgrade to and will end up gettin it after everything calms down lol. Brooklyn will get my old phone so she can use it as a I pod

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online