Does anyone here Ride?

Q

Qasamm

Both of us ride Can-am Spyders. Already bought Zeus a set of goggles and will order a helmet to get him accustom to riding with us. Suggestions on carriers?

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Both of us ride Can-am Spyders. Already bought Zeus a set of goggles and will order a helmet to get him accustom to riding with us. Suggestions on carriers?

Can-am Spyders look like so much fun! I have no idea how to set up a doggie seat for it, though. I often joke about getting a side car so Tank can come along, but the roar of the engine always makes him run for the door ;) so I don't think that would even be an option.

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
I rode today but it was soooo cold here! I put on all the leathers and wrapped up so that only my eyes were out. My goal this year is to ride at least once every single month of the year. February and 4 feet of snow could be interesting!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I ride, but hubby drives :) He has a Harley Ultra Classic. We took a week long trip in July - 6 states in 8 days - from Kentucky to Michigan, then a Ferry ride across Lake Michigan to Wisconsin, back through Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and back home. The weather was wonderful and not too hot for July. The best part, aside from not being at work, was taking the back roads and seeing all the small towns that you never get to see when traveling by interstate. The worst part was missing my pup for so long, but the kids (25&18) took good care of him ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
You took the ferry in Muskegon? If you do it again we'll have to get together! Having lost family and friends to bike accidents, I am frightened of them.

Last edited:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
IMG_0468.JPGIMG_0470.JPGIMG_0472.JPGIMG_0474.JPG

I Did, I had a Honda valkyrie, But due to the lack of respect of Motorcycles, and accidents, I calmed my riding down to night rides with less traffic, to a total stop. Sold it in 04' and bought a World Cat in 05' and resumed fishing, but on a larger scale. I enjoyed many cross country rides with friends.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I used to ride in my younger years but I promised my wife that I would stop and sold my bike after a friend of mine I had been riding with didn't make it home from one of our rides and was found 3 days later down an embankment. He was making his turn home and swerved to miss a car that ran a red light and lost control at an Iintersection behind me going the opposite way.

KentuckyBully

Jun 28, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mickey and Minnie
We just took the ultra to TN on vacation and rode the Dragon. Anyone out there ever been on the Dragon? 11 miles with 318 ( I believe that is the number) curves. It was a fun ride! The entire ride from KY to TN it rained....hard. Anyway, the Dragon is highly recommended!

Members online