Does anyone here Ride?

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Do we have any members that ride a motorcycle.? :hagrid: :hagrid: :hagrid:
(I've been dying to use that one :ROFL: )

Be it a Harley or Other make.. Just wondering..
I remember someone had told me they used to ride.
I think it was @2BullyMama ? Don't remember

Anyways. I thought it's be nice to know who else I have something in common with other than our bullies aka best friends .........

Last edited:

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
We do, well I am the Unsecured Load on the back. He currently has a Kawasaki ZX-6R, but as we loom towards 40 we are going to have to go the Harley route.

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
He actually just returned from a ride from Seattle to Colorado. I remained home, I am not built for extended trips on a sport bike.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
ME!!!?? holy horse:poo: is was not me... I love them, but am also terrified of them! :biglaugh:

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] .... who is the member that rides motorcycles?

L

Lucy-licious

I'm pretty sure it's [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION]

[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] also rides a bike.

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Do we have any members that ride a motorcycle.? :hagrid: :hagrid: :hagrid:
(I've been dying to use that one :ROFL: )

Be it a Harley or Other make.. Just wondering..
I remember someone had told me they used to ride.
I think it was @2BullyMama ? Don't remember

Anyways. I thought it's be nice to know who else I have something in common with other than our bullies aka best friends .........

Yeap. 2008 Anniversary Edition VRod.

My wife used to ride then one day she took a curve on the highway to wide caught the edge and took a VERY hard crash. She refuses to even get on one now.

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Yeap. 2008 Anniversary Edition VRod.

My wife used to ride then one day she took a curve on the highway to wide caught the edge and took a VERY hard crash. She refuses to even get on one now.
Yup, something like that would scare off many..
I ride a 2007 Ultra. Im thinking about turning it in towards the end of the year and getting a new Road Glide Custom... they look sweeeeeeet....!

My wife will be taking her 3 day MSF course and get licensed in the next month or 2...
I won't be showing her your response.! :rofl:

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
He actually just returned from a ride from Seattle to Colorado. I remained home, I am not built for extended trips on a sport bike.

Holy :poo: !
Seattle to Colorado on a Sport bike..? How's his back doing..?
Congrats to him .! :2thumbs:

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
He is crying like a little whiny girl. :) He was riding with a bunch of guys on Harleys, so he was forced to keep up at their pace. I think this last trip cemented the fact that our next purchase will be a nice comfy Road Glide Custom. I am all for it......that certainly means WAY more comfort for me.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=1734]THREAT[/MENTION] rides too. I just found a post on that. Not sure if that's who I'm thinking of though.

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I ride, but hubby drives :) He has a Harley Ultra Classic. We took a week long trip in July - 6 states in 8 days - from Kentucky to Michigan, then a Ferry ride across Lake Michigan to Wisconsin, back through Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and back home. The weather was wonderful and not too hot for July. The best part, aside from not being at work, was taking the back roads and seeing all the small towns that you never get to see when traveling by interstate. The worst part was missing my pup for so long, but the kids (25&18) took good care of him ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.