Summer Adventures - 2012 iMovie

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OMG ... that was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
That was totally awesome!!! I loved the part when jack fell on his head, I busted up laughing. Too cute! Emma is getting good at the skateboard. How do you get her to do it? We have been working with Boadie but he only wants to get on it if we tie a tug rope to it.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That was totally awesome!!! I loved the part when jack fell on his head, I busted up laughing. Too cute! Emma is getting good at the skateboard. How do you get her to do it? We have been working with Boadie but he only wants to get on it if we tie a tug rope to it.

You mean Wilson. :up: It caught us all by surprise. Where is fell is now above water. Emma has just taken to the skateboard and we don't work with her that often, she just gets on it and goes. Wilson, well he prefer to eat the end. lol

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
whoopsy I meant Wilson. don't know what I was typing that for. Emma Is so adorable. Ha, Boadie likes to chew on he's board too.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I loved the trailer, I cant wait for the full movie to see what "clues" they found! LOL

That was wonderful, thanks for sharing :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.