A piece of BRUCE from 9/2 show.... Dancin' in the Dark

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Being a Springsteen fan for pretty much my whole life... this is always a fun song in concert, not one of my favs so I took the video since I would not be able to to this with the songs I go ape-:poo: for. I am going again tonight - no idea how many shows i have been to but the man continues to impress and amaze with his pure love of his work and fans. Mind you, he will be 63 in a couple weeks.

Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/user/0904caw?feature=mhee

I was also at this show one of the last at the Phila spectrum -- this performance of Higher and Higher is AWESOME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DytO5K0rPu8

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'll share the link with my sister.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was wondering how it went..wellll NOT really.since Bruce can do NO wrong!! NOOOOO..not YOU Brucie!! :laugh:
Awesome video!! Thanks Christine!!

LOL... I actually changed the title of the thread so Brucie would not take it to mean him..... :laugh:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG!!! :bigeyes: You're a Bruce Fan too! We can no longer be friends now. :ROFL:

I used to like Bruce until a gal at work was a Bruce Fruitcake Fan (BFF get it? :laugh:). She lived, slept, ate Bruce. She called him her "fake boyfriend". She was over the edge and off the cliff with her obsession. She even celebrated his birthday and her entire cubical was adorned with Bruce stuff. After awhile the thought of Bruce made me :barf: :ROFL:

Thank gawd they fired her arse! :2thumbs:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's so cool that you got to see Bruce live. I've always loved Bruce, and that Dancing in the Dark song is one of my favorites. He looks so GOOD for his age!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG!!! :bigeyes: You're a Bruce Fan too! We can no longer be friends now. :ROFL:

I used to like Bruce until a gal at work was a Bruce Fruitcake Fan (BFF get it? :laugh:). She lived, slept, ate Bruce. She called him her "fake boyfriend". She was over the edge and off the cliff with her obsession. She even celebrated his birthday and her entire cubical was adorned with Bruce stuff. After awhile the thought of Bruce made me :barf: :ROFL:

Thank gawd they fired her arse! :2thumbs:

I would be :barf: too... i can not deal with people like that. I LOVE him, but am only like described above when at the concert. I truly turn into a 16 yr old when at the shows... you kind of need to so you can keep up with him.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I would be :barf: too... i can not deal with people like that. I LOVE him, but am only like described above when at the concert. I truly turn into a 16 yr old when at the shows... you kind of need to so you can keep up with him.
After 6 years of working near her she totally ruined it for me. I can't stand Bruce nor his music now. Ok, "can't stand" is probably an exaggeration, lol. But she did ruin it for me. She was a very Type a personality and wickedly vendictive person. She knew all about his wife Patty too and she traveled to all his concerts, I mean ALL!!! She was a BFF! :laugh:

I'm so happy we can be friends again if you're not like that....I was worried for a moment :whew:....:laugh: :laugh:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
After 6 years of working near her she totally ruined it for me. I can't stand Bruce nor his music now. Ok, "can't stand" is probably an exaggeration, lol. But she did ruin it for me. She was a very Type a personality and wickedly vendictive person. She knew all about his wife Patty too and she traveled to all his concerts, I mean ALL!!! She was a BFF! :laugh:

I'm so happy we can be friends again if you're not like that....I was worried for a moment :whew:....:laugh: :laugh:

That chick is probably in jail somewhere for stalking

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.