Bully Slippers.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
For the past few years it has been our Memorial Day weekend tradition to go to the St Martin's Street Fair. They block off the main street of the town and have vendors tents lined up from one end to the other. On both sides of the street. Thousands of people attend. The booths range from about a dozen huge vegetable stands to flea markets and garage sales. Food tents, Beer tents. And cheap junk import items. About anything imaginable.

Well....early on we found a pair of Bully Slippers. HAD to get them. Here is HRH's reaction when daddy tried to introduce them.

HRHSlippers.jpg

We wonder if she ate her young when she was a breeder.....perhaps that's why she retired early ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I love those slippers ... you two always find the most amazing bully stuff!!!! I think HRH just thinks those slippers were meant for her, and bad Daddy for taking them off her!!! :yes:

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]

They wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes around HRH! So now they are out of reach of her teeth.

We are mulling around some "special" plans for the slippers.

Bruce just wanted to see her reaction.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I like the word "special" .... :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG love them... what a great find! Too funny how the tongue is hanging out oo

L

Lucy-licious

OMG I am laughing so hard at HRH trying to steal daddy's slippers. They are really cute by the way :love:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.