Attention Taste Tested Recipes Members!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
To those of you who have joined our sister forum Taste Tested Recipes, we have decided to make it more engaging for all of us and give it a bit of EBN's touches.

So what is new?

Community Page added
Social Groups added
Market added
Live Feed Added
Arcade Added
A new special monthly contest of our very own!

No, it is not 'photo of the month' either ;)

You can nominate your favorite recipes for "Recipes of the Month" and the winning recipes will be featured on our home page and the winners will receive an award for their profile.

So, if you have not signed up yet at Taste Tested Recipes and you love to cook, now is a great time to join in!

http://tastetestedrecipes.com

:jumpdance::jumpdance::jumpdance::jumpdance::jumpdance::jumpdance:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Even if you don't love to cook, but want to spice up your mundane repertoire of recipes we have lots of delicious easy to make recipes posted! so check it out!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I love this site. If I am at the grocery store and need a recipe or ingredients. BAM onto my tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:gimmefood:Yes, all you foodies, and people who don't even like to cook, you may even want to try some recipes, so come join us at Taste Tested Recipes !

We need some testosterone-infused recipes too, so how about the men?! that's you, @Davidh, @BruceP, [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION], @Heff102, @BiggieSmalls, @Watson ...:cooking: who'd I miss??

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:gimmefood:Yes, all you foodies, and people who don't even like to cook, you may even want to try some recipes, so come join us at Taste Tested Recipes !

We need some testosterone-infused recipes too, so how about the men?! that's you, @Davidh, @BruceP, [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION], @Heff102, @BiggieSmalls, @Watson ...:cooking: who'd I miss??

:lol: you are on it, good job! I agree I love this site like crazy but even more everyday! Even if you dont cook, you can come chatter some. (Or challenge the arcade scores, which will give me more people to try and beat) :LMAO:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'd love to see some grilling tips from the guys! I've never grilled but with a step by step I'm sure I could do it. :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
When it is brown, it's cooking; when it is black, it's done!!!! :laugh:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I'd love to see some grilling tips from the guys! I've never grilled but with a step by step I'm sure I could do it. :D

I love grilling although I am no expert. I do have a great cookbook for gas grilling that tells you what temp, when to flip and turn off the heat etc. I have never actually used a recipe out of it but use it as a great cooking guide.

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] you suck! You cook dinner all the time, not mentioning the cookies you eat. ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I get the pre formed sugar cookies that you toss on a cookie sheet and put on the oven for 10 minutes. Ive never tried to make them from scratch.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I get the pre formed sugar cookies that you toss on a cookie sheet and put on the oven for 10 minutes. Ive never tried to make them from scratch.

....... and then he spends the day eating them ........... :rolleyes:

WELL, DUH!!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.