The Panties are in England :D

L

Lucy-licious

So the Grannie Pantie Purse has arrived on the first leg of its journey around the Bulldog World :)

They arrived over the weekend with a lovely gift enclosed within their depths for me (thank you Lisa [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION])

I have blinged them up and added a small token for the next winner of the Panties...a cute little Limited Edition Coca Cola pin badge with no less than a Bully on it :D.

so without further ado...here are the Grannie Panties :dancing:

Interested in winning this spectacular Purse??
Bid now at http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17739&p=226413#post226413

happy bidding :D

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Close up of the pin badge for the next winner of the Pantie purse :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awesome!!!!!! Love the bling!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
WOWW!!!!! That bully on the front of the panties is AWESOME!!! LOVE the pin too....am I still in the lead?? lol

OP
L

Lucy-licious

WOWW!!!!! That bully on the front of the panties is AWESOME!!! LOVE the pin too....am I still in the lead?? lol

Nope [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] upped the stakes somewhat :D

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
oooh I love that pin! But I'm not messing with [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] or [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
hey I thought it was suppose to be a picture with the granny panties somewhere....I was hoping to see a picture with the panties over [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] 's head in downtown Manchester or something :lol:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
hey I thought it was suppose to be a picture with the granny panties somewhere....I was hoping to see a picture with the panties over @Lucy-licious 's head in downtown Manchester or something :lol:

Heyyy....YES! Where is a pic of YOU with the panties [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION]?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.