JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I have lots of editing to do and was just getting some pictures in but I thought it would be fun to show you guys some pics from our trips to the lake so far this summer. We got caught in one storm and we all managed to make the best of it (Jack and I hid under the Bimini, lol, while Mike and Keri, his cousin, were in the rain. I'll be adding quite a bit more to it as I figure out iMovie more and more music so what there repeats.

Hope you enjoy :D

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I have lots of editing to do and was just getting some pictures in but I thought it would be fun to show you guys some pics from our trips to the lake so far this summer. We got caught in one storm and we all managed to make the best of it (Jack and I hid under the Bimini, lol, while Mike and Keri, his cousin, were in the rain. I'll be adding quite a bit more to it as I figure out iMovie more and more music so what there repeats.

Hope you enjoy :D

Can't wait to see it all come together

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That was paw-some!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Can't wait to see it all come together
Me too. I need more people pics though. You can do it with video clips and pics just not together. I think anyway. I have a lot of figure out since this is a new thing for me. It sure makes me smile though. :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Me too. I need more people pics though. You can do it with video clips and pics just not together. I think anyway. I have a lot of figure out since this is a new thing for me. It sure makes me smile though. :)

It made me smile too. Thank you for sharing that!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
great job Jeannie...... BTW, can I steal Wilson :D

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wilson just keeps getting handsomer and handsomer! Emma got a ga-dunk-a-dunk now and growing up fast! Jack is always lean and looks so smooth and gorgeous! I just keep thinking how lucky those dogs are to be living with you two.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.