JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Great job on the :olympics: England! Watching the closing ceremonies right now. It's amazing at the musical talent that has come from the UK.

It's been a fun 17 days. :2thumbs:

L

Lucy-licious

The closing ceremony was good...not as good as the opening though. I actually fell asleep during Rio's bit...I know bad form...and am devastated that I missed the greatest band ever TakeThat :cry:
I will have to find It on the Internet and watch again :2thumbs:

CONGRATULATIONS my American friends on placing 1st in the medals :olympics: well deserved, such talented athletes.

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], the Paralymics open ceremony is tonight :2thumbs: Over here it is getting a lot more coverage than usual and the country is as excited for Team GB as we were for the Olympic team. Just wondering what coverage they are giving the Paralympic Games over there and if you will be watching.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO, the Paralymics open ceremony is tonight :2thumbs: Over here it is getting a lot more coverage than usual and the country is as excited for Team GB as we were for the Olympic team. Just wondering what coverage they are giving the Paralympic Games over there and if you will be watching.
I haven't seen any advertising for them yet. Thanks for the heads up though. I miss watching the Olympics!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.