Olympics - Post here!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] - the forging of the rings was awesome! That was mine and husband's favorite part. The fireworks at the end was pretty spectacular as well. I was not a big fan of Paul McCartney though.

We have been watching the men's cycling race and it is nearly finished. Very exciting! We are interested in the cycling today because yesterday we rode 44 miles in a leg of a bike ride across Iowa.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I watched the entirety and also will watch again in a few months. I love the openings. I had chills, the queen was so cute and her entrance was silly. Then the forging was beautiful, Mr. Bean hilarious, everything British was in. Not to be outdone the music was such a medley of all great rock-n-rollers. The best do come from Britain you know. The lighting of the torch was awe inspiring. Very well played . The games have begun. here, here !

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Angie, just finished watching the Opening Ceremonies, wonderful I must say! I really liked the forging part. Job well done England!! :2thumbs:

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION]

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I think we need to have a Bullie Olympics! We have some very athletic bulldogs on here....and then there are those supremely competitive events in the bullie world of sleeping, snoring, rhythmic butt wiggling....:ROFL:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Too bad about Mckayla Maroney! Thought she was definitely going to get the gold! But I am excited for USA vs Canada soccer tomorrow in the semi finals!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts