Uh Oh.....

fortindycouple

Apr 28, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack
I just realized there is an Arcade on this site....I get addicted, and just know I'm going to get in trouble, as games always seem to take priority over housework and yardwork. I can hear Jeff now

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Yea its great. I play in the arcade when I'm at work :shhhh: That [MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] needs to be stopped! He's got all the high scores. One day I went in there and his name was everything!

OP
fortindycouple

fortindycouple

Apr 28, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] LOL quite possibly!!! As long as I have another window open to click on when Jeff walks by, I wont get into trouble.
Alot of women hide their purchases from their husbands, I dont have to worry about that, he's the one that purchases and hides from me. I have
to hide playing computer games...sends him into another dimension!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@JAKEISGREAT LOL quite possibly!!! As long as I have another window open to click on when Jeff walks by, I wont get into trouble.
Alot of women hide their purchases from their husbands, I dont have to worry about that, he's the one that purchases and hides from me. I have
to hide playing computer games...sends him into another dimension!!!

:ROFL: Sometimes men live in their own dimension anyway!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
So long as you all leave my new high score in majong or however you spell it. Had it for a week now and am very proud. Last time I held it for like a minute I think. :lol: As if Ebn isnt bad enough we have to have other things here to keep us from housework. Just what my home needs. :D

OP
fortindycouple

fortindycouple

Apr 28, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack
@cali-jenn That is exactly the game I've been playing. No need to worry about me topping your high score, I absolutely stink at it!!! LOL

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
haha I was trying to beat my wife who is [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] and now I'm in a back and forth battle with [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] for the most points :-)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I just realized there is an Arcade on this site....I get addicted, and just know I'm going to get in trouble, as games always seem to take priority over housework and yardwork. I can hear Jeff now

I have this problem too, I think just a five minute break which turns into a hour or more much to Richards whinging of playing games and not doing things.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh I get into enough trouble with the amount of time I spend on ebn I don't need another thing keeping me on here lol

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Absolutely great fun while at work, but extremely addicting, especially when I get an email on my phone that says [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] has beat my top score.........there goes productivity for the rest of the day today:happy2:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online