4 Paw Membership

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
I just wanted to post this thread to encourage anyone here who has not become a 4 Paw Member to consider doing so today. I just signed up for 1 year.

I fully understand and know the costs in running and maintaining such a wonderful site like this.

Where can one go and get such great information from such a wonderful group of individuals. Well worth the $18.99/year!

So if you are not a member yet sign up today and help to make this site even better (if that is possible).

Thanks
Philippe

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=5334]Heff102[/MENTION]...I am loving your new Avatar, Lulu is truly beautiful. :love:

OP
Heff102

Heff102

Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Ohhhhh Bummer..you didn't get THE coupon? Too bad..you have to use it when you pay!! :whistle:

..:j/k: ..:biglaugh:

Thats what happens when you dont read your junk mail eh?

Oh well still money well spent.

OP
Heff102

Heff102

Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
@Heff102...I am loving your new Avatar, Lulu is truly beautiful. :love:

OMG she is so much Daddy's girl. Momma is a little put out she was complaining yeah I do all the house training feeding etc and she gets more attached to you! We own our own business and this is our quiet time of year so it has allowed us to split our days so Lulu is not home alone for longer then 1 hour. So yesterday afternoon Lulu went into our bedroom and fell asleep on my clothes on the floor while I was at work! LOL My wife was hurt hahaha. To that I replied hey what can I say the females love me! Heff was totally a Momma's boy.

Lulu is now roughly 10 weeks old and she already has learnt to ring the bell at the door when she needs to go potty. My lord she is soooooooooo smart.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Now we have two memberships to pay for!! Mine is almost up for renewal and Dean needs to see the good stuff. And I didn't realize that non 4paws get advertisements. So it's like cable versus t.v.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I just wanted to post this thread to encourage anyone here who has not become a 4 Paw Member to consider doing so today. I just signed up for 1 year.

I fully understand and know the costs in running and maintaining such a wonderful site like this.

Where can one go and get such great information from such a wonderful group of individuals. Well worth the $18.99/year!

So if you are not a member yet sign up today and help to make this site even better (if that is possible).

Thanks
Philippe

Crap .. are we going to have to put him on commission now ...... :sarcastic:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=5334]Heff102[/MENTION]...Wow, I was just thinking about doing that so 'thank you' for putting
that info out there, you are so right! I actually am just started finding out about
it and other stuff...can't seem to drag myself away from all the bullie pics & videos.

It's like the WORST ADDICTION ever!
:inlove:

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Honestly, I have no idea why I've taken so long to get a subscription. But for the past month I've been saying to myself, just do it! Get it done! I saw your post and just purchased a membership! It was like a sign slapping me in the face :D Now...for the customer user title...hmmm? I wish I was creative

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you [MENTION=5334]Heff102[/MENTION] we appreciate your support :)

Now let's all think of a good custom title for [MENTION=2244]ashley[/MENTION]woodman ! Like we did for [MENTION=5193]Texkota[/MENTION]!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Thank you [MENTION=5334]Heff102[/MENTION] we appreciate your support :)

Now let's all think of a good custom title for [MENTION=2244]ashley[/MENTION]woodman ! Like we did for [MENTION=5193]Texkota[/MENTION]!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)
Really think that should be the new custom for 4 pawers. Was so fun!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.