Thread: Scariest Day of my Life

Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member Bulldoggie371's Avatar
    Real Name
    Heather Morgan
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
    Likes (Received)

Default Scariest Day of my Life

Got the all yesterday that no parent ever wants to get. Mom, there's been an accident! It's bad, really bad. Drove like a bat out of hell to get to my daughter and her friends. Firetrucks, ambulance and police surrounding the car as it's smashe against a tree. Three mothers standing around afraid to ask what happened. A big sigh of relief as my daughter and her 3 friends emerged from the ambulance alive and relatively unscathed. I can only think that God was watching over our children yesterday and it makes you realize how fast we can lose the ones we love. This is Kayla and her best friend comparing their hospital bracelets.

Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.

Real Name
    Heather Morgan
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
    Likes (Received)

-imageuploadedbytapatalk1342984693-753237-jpg

Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Scariest Day of my Life

OMG .......... Juliet, my daughter, got her licence at the end of May. I've turned even more into paranoid-mum since that time. You just wrote about one of my worst nightmares!!!!!

Real Name
    Heather Morgan
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
    Likes (Received)

It is very scary to let them out on the road. My daughter was not the one driving and feels guilty because her best friend who has been driving a lot less time was. Kay took the impact of the tree. I think it was a hard lesson learned for all that were involved.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Thank gawd they r ok. Amazing how safe and secure we feel until something happens that reminds us how fast or lives can be changed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lucy-licious

Thank god they are unharmed....my son did this 2 weeks after he passed his driving test...his car was a write off with the engine touching the passenger seat I saw the car before I saw him and was physically sick. He had a burn on his forearm from when the airbag deployed...other than that he was totally unharmed and already taking pictures for Facebook.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

A parents worst nightmare but with a good outcome not the too horrible to imagine one. My son had one of those accidents when he was a teen too, so I can relate. So very glad the outcome was so good for your teens too!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Yes..I know your fear! Having raised two daughters..we went through this a couple of times..one time they had to airlift out one of the other people in the accident. On her way to school her senior year..some fool crossed the yellow line and hit her and 4 other cars! I got THAT call at work from another mom..I don't remember getting there but the scene was horrific. My daughter was the least injured (ankle) and she was in a VW! All 5 cars totaled and the driver who caused it all was under the influence! I could've killed her with my bare hands! I'm so happy your daughter is ok..tell her THAT'S not the kind of jewelry she needs!
    Last edited by JAKEISGREAT; 07-22-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Thank GOD they are okay!! My son is 14 so it is very soon I will be having my share of worry... Yikes!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

I know that all too well, only I didn't get the call, I got the police at my house in the early morning, telling me it was fatal. My 19 year old daughter wasn't coming home. 2 weeks before Christmas in 2009

@Bulldoggie371

you give those girls a big hug

here's a picture of My daughter Summer Daye and Dolly just months before that terrible day.

-june09-050-jpg she was the spark in my fire. I'll see her on the other side. Love you honey, miss you everyday. Mommy
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    I know that all too well, only I didn't get the call, I got the police at my house in the early morning, telling me it was fatal. My 19 year old daughter wasn't coming home. 2 weeks before Christmas in 2009@Bulldoggie371you give those girls a big hug here's a picture of My daughter Summer Daye and Dolly just months before that terrible day.-june09-050-jpg she was the spark in my fire. I'll see her on the other side. Love you honey, miss you everyday. Mommy
    Ohhhhh Sherry....

Real Name
    Heather Morgan
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
    Likes (Received)

Sherry, I am sorry for your loss.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads