Scariest Day of my Life

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my i didnt have children well not by choice but i cannot imagine how this feels. im so sorry for you and anyone who has to go through this.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I know that all too well, only I didn't get the call, I got the police at my house in the early morning, telling me it was fatal. My 19 year old daughter wasn't coming home. 2 weeks before Christmas in 2009

@Bulldoggie371

you give those girls a big hug

here's a picture of My daughter Summer Daye and Dolly just months before that terrible day.

View attachment 24317 she was the spark in my fire. I'll see her on the other side. Love you honey, miss you everyday. Mommy
oh dear she is so beautiful and im so sorry for your loss dear. :hug:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=4494]Bulldoggie371[/MENTION] Thanking Almighty GOD with you, the girls are alright, please give
them extra kisses & hugs from a mother that wanted more children and especially
a sweet girl child but so very grateful for my son, Aaron, 23 & fabulous! Texas Carol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] .. words escape me, darling ......... :heart:

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] My mother's heart aches for your terrible loss, I am so very sorry, what
a beautiful girl she is, I can see her spirit & inner beauty shining out from her starry
eyes, I can only imagine the pride of having such a wonderful child and can't begin
to imagine the depth of your sorrow being parted from her so soon. Please accept
my deepest condolences. Carol

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I know that fear very well and very, very recently. Yesterday I got a call that my son was in an accident too. I got down there as they were cutting him out of the car. 2 fire engines, 4 ambulances, I couldn't even count the police cars there were so many. My heart actually stopped when I pulled up. Some lady ran a red light and tboned my son's car, the had to cut the door off to get him out.

7 hours in the hospital and thank God we walked out with just a concussion and a couple of bruised ribs. I know that fear very well. It's a parents worst nightmare.

[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] I can't even find the words to express how my heart broke for you reading your post. Your daughter was very beautiful. She had a smile that I'm sure lit up every room in the house. You absolutely will see her on the other side my friend :hug:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] thank you so much, one day at a time. I'd like to tell your mom, thank you too. I'm better just now, I was having a moment, I don't like to draw so much attention to me. The conversation came up, and I fell apart. Thank so much again.

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION], I sensed that you keep it deep and hidden, from the shocked surprise
expressed from the members reading your post. You are on my heart and on my
prayer list, please know I am only a PM away at any time. I hope you do not
suffer alone and silent, I've not lost my child but I have survived tragic and
horrific events and know what suffering in silence does to a person, please don't
let that be you, Sherry. Speak up, out and often about your beloved and beautiful
Summer and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you did share with us,
today-she is proud and happy of you, Mom and so are we, here-your friends at EBN.
My e-mail is [email protected] Carol

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:hug: Sherry. I wish I could say something of substance. I agree with [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION], this is a bully forum but more than that, this is a family. We laugh and we also cry together, as you know. She was a beautiful girl/woman and I am beyond sad for your loss and what that must mean to you. No mother should ever have to endure such loss. :*(

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
[MENTION=4494]Bulldoggie371[/MENTION] so glad no one was hurt...yes, give those girls extra hugs....it's a scary lesson but life isn't forever...

[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] I'm so sorry for your loss, my parents lost my older sister when she was 25 and it's been over 20 years since that day and I don't think there is anything worse than that for a parent to bear...they really don't like to talk about or remember her because it's painful... I'm glad you were able to share Summer's picture with us, I think it's good to remember those that we've lost until we meet them again...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.