Scariest Day of my Life

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
Got the all yesterday that no parent ever wants to get. Mom, there's been an accident! It's bad, really bad. Drove like a bat out of hell to get to my daughter and her friends. Firetrucks, ambulance and police surrounding the car as it's smashe against a tree. Three mothers standing around afraid to ask what happened. A big sigh of relief as my daughter and her 3 friends emerged from the ambulance alive and relatively unscathed. I can only think that God was watching over our children yesterday and it makes you realize how fast we can lose the ones we love. This is Kayla and her best friend comparing their hospital bracelets.

OP
Bulldoggie371

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342984693.753237.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OMG .......... Juliet, my daughter, got her licence at the end of May. I've turned even more into paranoid-mum since that time. You just wrote about one of my worst nightmares!!!!!

OP
Bulldoggie371

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
It is very scary to let them out on the road. My daughter was not the one driving and feels guilty because her best friend who has been driving a lot less time was. Kay took the impact of the tree. I think it was a hard lesson learned for all that were involved.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Thank gawd they r ok. Amazing how safe and secure we feel until something happens that reminds us how fast or lives can be changed. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

L

Lucy-licious

Thank god they are unharmed....my son did this 2 weeks after he passed his driving test...his car was a write off with the engine touching the passenger seat :eek: I saw the car before I saw him and was physically sick. He had a burn on his forearm from when the airbag deployed...other than that he was totally unharmed and already taking pictures for Facebook.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
A parents worst nightmare but with a good outcome not the too horrible to imagine one. My son had one of those accidents when he was a teen too, so I can relate. So very glad the outcome was so good for your teens too!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yes..I know your fear! Having raised two daughters..we went through this a couple of times..one time they had to airlift out one of the other people in the accident. On her way to school her senior year..some fool crossed the yellow line and hit her and 4 other cars! I got THAT call at work from another mom..I don't remember getting there but the scene was horrific. My daughter was the least injured (ankle) and she was in a VW! All 5 cars totaled and the driver who caused it all was under the influence! I could've killed her with my bare hands! I'm so happy your daughter is ok..tell her THAT'S not the kind of jewelry she needs! :hug:

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank GOD they are okay!! My son is 14 so it is very soon I will be having my share of worry... Yikes!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I know that all too well, only I didn't get the call, I got the police at my house in the early morning, telling me it was fatal. My 19 year old daughter wasn't coming home. 2 weeks before Christmas in 2009

[MENTION=4494]Bulldoggie371[/MENTION]

you give those girls a big hug

here's a picture of My daughter Summer Daye and Dolly just months before that terrible day.

June09 050.jpg she was the spark in my fire. I'll see her on the other side. Love you honey, miss you everyday. Mommy

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I know that all too well, only I didn't get the call, I got the police at my house in the early morning, telling me it was fatal. My 19 year old daughter wasn't coming home. 2 weeks before Christmas in 2009[MENTION=4494]Bulldoggie371[/MENTION]you give those girls a big hug here's a picture of My daughter Summer Daye and Dolly just months before that terrible day.View attachment 24317 she was the spark in my fire. I'll see her on the other side. Love you honey, miss you everyday. Mommy
Ohhhhh Sherry.... :hug:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I know that all too well, only I didn't get the call, I got the police at my house in the early morning, telling me it was fatal. My 19 year old daughter wasn't coming home. 2 weeks before Christmas in 2009

[MENTION=4494]Bulldoggie371[/MENTION]

you give those girls a big hug

here's a picture of My daughter Summer Daye and Dolly just months before that terrible day.

View attachment 24317 she was the spark in my fire. I'll see her on the other side. Love you honey, miss you everyday. Mommy

:hug: saying I'm sorry just doesn't cut it Sherry. I can't even imagine that pain. :cry:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] :heart:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=1]Bulldogg[/MENTION]y371, I very happy to hear that your daughter is ok. I can't even begin to imagine what that is like to go through.

[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION], I'm at a loss of words so I'll send a :hug: to you. So sorry to hear about your daugther Summer! :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online