Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scariest Day of my Life

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Scariest Day of my Life

Sherry. I wish I could say something of substance. I agree with @Texas Carol, this is a bully forum but more than that, this is a family. We laugh and we also cry together, as you know. She was a beautiful girl/woman and I am beyond sad for your loss and what that must mean to you. No mother should ever have to endure such loss.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Schultz
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@Bulldoggie371 so glad no one was hurt...yes, give those girls extra hugs....it's a scary lesson but life isn't forever...

@Sherry I'm so sorry for your loss, my parents lost my older sister when she was 25 and it's been over 20 years since that day and I don't think there is anything worse than that for a parent to bear...they really don't like to talk about or remember her because it's painful... I'm glad you were able to share Summer's picture with us, I think it's good to remember those that we've lost until we meet them again...

My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am ~ author unknown

Likes (Received)

Glad that your daughter and her friends are OK. All you can do is thank God and pray that He'll continue to watch over her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads