This or That: Margaritas - On the Rocks or Frozen?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Never had one on the rocks I dont think. If I was to order it would be a strawberry so then sugar on the rim but a regular with salt is yummy also. Mmmmmm Had one of those corona margaritas the other day. Diff! Was strawberry and my sister got a midori margarita with the coronita in it and I preferred the midori I think. VERY good!!!

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Frozen, rocks, neat, shaken, stirred, I take my margaritas anyway I can get them. No salt though, it dehydrates me, then I have to drink more, hmmm maybe I should use salt.

This is what I've been drinking lately, just add one bottle of tequila and serve over ice. If you want it frozen just throw it in the blender, these are perfect.

margarita.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Frozen, rocks, neat, shaken, stirred, I take my margaritas anyway I can get them. No salt though, it dehydrates me, then I have to drink more, hmmm maybe I should use salt.

This is what I've been drinking lately, just add one bottle of tequila and serve over ice. If you want it frozen just throw it in the blender, these are perfect.

View attachment 24533
ok, I take it that's your bucket.......what does everybody else drink? :sarcastic:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Totally frozen....

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have a hillbilly mason jar glass too! I love it! I prefer flavored like strawberry, mango ect with sugar and frozen! Brain freeze here I come!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Frozen, but I like the fruit flavor ones like Mango or Strawberry! And with Salt for regular margaritas and sugar for the fruit flavor!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Ok, call me weird....I can't drink tequila (looooonnng story!) but when I could, I liked them on the rocks with salt. For frozen drinks, give me a pina colada any day!

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Rocks/Salt, but I can only drink at the most 3, they give me heartburn! :beer:

my kinda woman!!!!! now i know what we'll be drinking while the bullies play!!!LOL i like mine on the rocks,heavy on the tequila and no salt :ROFL: