Dog Hoarding

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
200 dogs in the Harrisburg area, Columbia county were rescued from a small home just this morning at 2 am. All the same small breed. looks like a terrier type mix. All intact. Skin and flea issues. Can you imagine ?:nonono: They are being kept at the farm show complex until health and fertility issues are fixed. May be available to adopt as early as sometime next week

Crazy world

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Harrisburg area... Farm Show... sounds like Harrisburg PENNSYLVANIA where I was born and raised, except I'm not familar with Columbia county......(Googling) ahhh its 1/2 way between Allentown and Harrisburg -

I'd guess.. Puppy Mill'r in that area of the State :(

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
Some people are just really ill. They have no concept of care, nurture, love...animal hoarding is a terribly selfish disorder :(

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You can't believe the site. Damn, they're are all the same, looks like a clone operation. 10 shelters are stepping up to take them in. Owners are charged with animal cruelty, even though they are all healthy, thank goodness.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Wow...200 dogs, I seriously can't even imagine...

We had a couple in my town that were arrested and charged within the last year because they were hoarding animals at their house...they were found out because they had taken some of their dogs to a storage unit to keep them there because there were too many at the house. Crazy huh?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i just seriously dont understand people anymore. thank goodness they are in good shape. lots arent when found.

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You know, I am imagining just now, how the heck do you let that many out to go potty? I'm a door man with just 5

I know, I know, stupid question, sure they never went outside, but I can imagine can't I? :ROFL:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.