JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I would like to say something about the Aurora Police Dept. in CO They are a first class department. Well done officers
Sherry, the took quite a few victims to the hospitals too because the ambulances didn't get their fast enough. People dog on Aurora quite a bit, and there's some bad area don't get me wrong, but it's really nice on this side of our big metro area. My profile says I live in Centennial but really it's Aurora (we're in an unincorporated area so we can use either city)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Sherry, the took quite a few victims to the hospitals too because the ambulances didn't get their fast enough. People dog on Aurora quite a bit, and there's some bad area don't get me wrong, but it's really nice on this side of our big metro area. My profile says I live in Centennial but really it's Aurora (we're in an unincorporated area so we can use either city)

Yes Jeannie, I am very impressed by the Chief and the entire department, they are so professorial and do what ever is asked of them. These guys put their lives on the line everyday. Hearing of them driving victims to the hospital and watching them on those ladders outside the third floor apartment gave me chills. Taking their time at the theater and being careful not to disturb the scene may upset some, but there's good reason for this. My townships police department has nothing on Aurora's. God Bless those men.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I learned about this pretty early today and my first reaction was my heart just dropped! Having young girls I worry about them going to school and everywhere we go Im on edge. When I was pregnant with my youngest I traveled into Salt Lake city Utah to go to the Dr and their was a mall shooting there while I was pregnant at the mall I shopped so I didnt go to the mall for over 2 years! Its just so scary that things can be taken from you and its just a matter of being at the wrong place at the wrong time and everything can be gone in the blink of an eye. I couldnt even imagine what these family's are going through!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yea i saw this and it was tragic. i thought of jeannie right away. i was at work so didnt get to text her but talked to her later on. senseless

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Well done to the officers who apprehended this peice of :poo: Prayers for the families and hope everyone heals quickly from this :pray:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.