This or That: Movies - Stay in or Go out?

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
I used to go to the movies all the time, now I would say I go more then the avg person on here but WAY less then usual. I rather snuggle home with my bully & my sofa to watch any flim.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I used to go to the movies all the time, now I would say I go more then the avg person on here but WAY less then usual. I rather snuggle home with my bully & my sofa to watch any flim.
I hear you. It's a rare movie that I'll go to see at the theatre.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
When I was younger I would love to catch the midnight opening but it wasn't a big thing like it is now. Once it got crazy I stopped and as I got older I started doing my cinema sundays where I'd go in the morning and stay all day. There's nothing like a movie on the big screen especially when you're the only one in the cinema. :D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I prefer to stay home! Here and there the girls and I go for dinner and the movies but its maybe 2x a year I go :ROFL: I prefer just dinner!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I love going to the movies, so if it's a movie I really want to see I will spend the money to see them. Movies are always 10x better in the theater!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
stay in.... never like movie theaters

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We like to curl up on the couch, and watch the video at home, we have a big screen tv, with surround sound. We put on our Jammie's, order a pizza, make popcorn, and now we have our new babies to cuddle and snuggle with too. We don't like to go to the theatre and watch a movie, but we do go to the Drive Inn, in the summer time, we bring blankets or sleeping bags, and lawn chairs, and we sit outside our car and eat pizza that we bring with us, we bring a cooler with water and pop and get penny candies from the Bulk Barn. It's lots of fun, sometimes we go with our siblings, and we bring the kids, I bring my Grandson, and we put them in their PJs, we have pillows in the back seats, and they fall asleep before 9 pm, then we stay for the second movie, and on a long weekend, they play 3 movies. It's better when you have kids, because they can sit outside, they can fall asleep, and you don't have to worry about them being noisy or restless in the theatre. The only drawback is the Mosquitos .

Members online

No members online now.