Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am kinda embarrassed about my gross story in the 4paw board, and so now I am asking you all to give me back my dignity and tell me your most embarrassing moment.

:eek:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I am very clumsy, so the MOST embarrassing thing would probably be on my first day teaching at ASU, I was in front of a class of 180 students and passing out papers. Walking up the stairs in center of the classroom (there was stadium seating) and I sort of tripped/fell/stumbled and ended up in the front of class, on my ***. I also farted one time during a midterm, when the class was totally quiet...which was much more embarrassing, except not many seemed to noticed! :eek:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I tend to block out the embarassing things. lol. I am sure most of which have happened when alcohol was involved which makes it easier. :D

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Two very embarrassing moments for me were one, when Samson peed on the girl at the dog park. Number 2 when he pooped in petco and the lady behind me ran thru it with her cart. Those were both when he was just a puppy, he doesn't really ever embarrass me anymore but I was still SUPER embarrassed with those. I am sure I can think of more, I am a totally clumsy.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
When I was in Junior High, (remember I'm a type 1 diabetic) my blood sugar was real low. I had 3 heavy schoolbooks in my arms and I kept dropping them in the hall. About 4 or 5 times in a row. In front of the principal and all my school mates. At the time, I hadn't shared with anyone that I had diabetes. I must have looked like an idiot. That's not my most embarrassing......I'll keep those to myself.

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
When I was in Junior High, (remember I'm a type 1 diabetic) my blood sugar was real low. I had 3 heavy schoolbooks in my arms and I kept dropping them in the hall. About 4 or 5 times in a row. In front of the principal and all my school mates. At the time, I hadn't shared with anyone that I had diabetes. I must have looked like an idiot. That's not my most embarrassing......I'll keep those to myself.
Off topic My youngest daughter and my wife both are type 1 diabetic. May be we can share experiences some time :) I am curious how a diabetic is doing in the USA

Last edited by a moderator:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I've never done anything embarassing .. I'm perfect . <o :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: .... Or maybe not! >.<

Most Reactions