JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I really like Dierks Bentley, but OMG our local stations are playing this song so much Iā€™m sick of hearing it!! :bang: :peace2:

Just thought Iā€™d share that with you all.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
This is funny..my blonde supervisor at work was singing this a few weeks ago and I asked her if she knew what the words meant. She said....."it means I'm 5 foot 1, and 5-0 in age. Hot, so better call the Po Po." And then she started singing "I'm 51 5-0 somebody call the Po Po" I had to bring her down to earth and tell her the real meaning. 5-1-5-0 is police code for a person who is criminally insane. Which..somedays fits her also!!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
We've seen lots of country acts, and Dirks puts on one helluva show.. .matter of fact, tomorrow (Saturday) night we are going to see Zac Brown Band, saw Kenny Chesney a few weeks back at his free Wildwood NJ show...and we have Sugarland next saturday at the state fair :) :) :)

If ya wanna get a kick out of a similar police song... find Brad Paisley's 'Hey Hey Mr. Policeman' :) :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We've seen lots of country acts, and Dirks puts on one helluva show.. .matter of fact, tomorrow (Saturday) night we are going to see Zac Brown Band, saw Kenny Chesney a few weeks back at his free Wildwood NJ show...and we have Sugarland next saturday at the state fair :) :) :)

If ya wanna get a kick out of a similar police song... find Brad Paisley's 'Hey Hey Mr. Policeman' :) :)

I really like Zack Brown. He plays the Charlie Daniels "Devil Went Down to Georgia" better than anyone else that I've seen try. The wickest violin! :up:

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This is funny..my blonde supervisor at work was singing this a few weeks ago and I asked her if she knew what the words meant. She said....."it means I'm 5 foot 1, and 5-0 in age. Hot, so better call the Po Po." And then she started singing "I'm 51 5-0 somebody call the Po Po" I had to bring her down to earth and tell her the real meaning. 5-1-5-0 is police code for a person who is criminally insane. Which..somedays fits her also!!!
Now that's hilarious! Has she sang it since? :ROFL:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Zac Brown was on the 'Today Show' if you missed it... http://budurl.com/ZBBToday 28 hours until showtime for us :)

The Vet's boarding area knows Dottie and I as 'The Country Music Bulldog Couple' :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
HAHAHAHA...I just said to Mother a couple of days ago, I couldn't believe he was
using 'the POPO'...[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] just proved my point...only us oldsters know what
5150 and 'the POPO' even mean! Mother (78) and me (57) laugh every time it
plays! Thanks for the laughs on this thread, y'all! Texas Carol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I had this song in my head for two days. I don't like this one too much either. Woke up this am and it is gone, cannot even remember the tune. Thank goodness!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i have no clue about this stuff as well country makes me wanna :barf: sorry

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
a 5150 is one of my favorite things as a psych nurse. It is a 72 hour legal hold on someone that is either a danger to self, danger to others or gravely disabled!! The stories I could tell. However, I have never heard this song nor am I going to since I am thinking it is country. I will stay with Sammy Hagar and his 5150

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.