this or That: nip n tuck or grow old gracefully?

surgery or graceful decline?

• Gimme the works..NOW!!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Maybe a tweak here and there.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Maybe facial procedures.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redistribute my baggy bits :o

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lotions and potions only for me.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • No way!! Grow old with grace :)

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
L

Lucy-licious

OK so I am getting to an age where I am noticing the extra wrinkles and flabbyness that wasn't there in my youth.
Plastic surgery is so easy these days with drop in clinics being set up where you can have work done during your lunch hour.
Would you ever be tempted to get something done and if so what and how far would you go?

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Well this is something I have thought long and hard about...not being the most well endowed of ladies..well to be truthful I believe when God was giving out the TaTas I held the door open for everyone else :eek:
So having a boob job has crossed my mind once or twice. I even went to a surgeon to discuss the procedure and what could go wrong...I decided that knowing my luck it would probably go wrong and I would end up having it repeated or removed, and tbh I am glad I never went through with it.

There are bits I dont like and the temptation is there but well I cant be bothered really, and I suppose I look ok in clothes!

Well I do once I manage to get into my specal reinforced underwear and padding :ROFL:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I don't have money for that kind of stuff and it's just too scary for me. I'm fine with myself and Nigel loves me just the way I am lol

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
i don't have money for it either....I just dream. I wanted a boob lift and implants forever, Terri actually owes them to me. But now that I am running, they will just get in the way, so a tummy tuck would be nice once I loose all my weight. That is all, my face will have to age gracefully.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
If I'd have the money, I'd maybe do something minor, just to look a bit fresher...Not Donatella Versace style...

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm already growing older..grace isn't something that flows easily from my lips..but I'm not interested in being something I'm not. I say to each his own on this one !!!!!!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I'm totally a nip tuck kinda girl. Had my first at 23 and second at 25! Already planning the third fourth and fifth! Thinking it's about time for some botox

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Ever since I was about 10 years old, I've thought of getting a nose job. I have a big nose, it's a family thing from my mom's side, and was occasionally teased about it. But then, as time has gone by, I look at my face, at my nose, and say, "hey, that's me. that's part of my heritage. and it gives my face some more character".
So, I've accepted my nose.

Plus the fact that i don't want to go thru the pain, expense, and what if it turns out horribly???

I'm growing old in the face also but i actually don't mind the wrinkles and laugh lines. Especially when i look at some of those celebs who have had face lifts and the results are just so sad to look at. Um, has anyone seen how Daryl Hannah looks these days? barely recognizable. I'll stick to what nature has given me.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
NIP and Tuck!! I am fighting age, kicking and screaming!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I would love to have a breast reduction and lift, some lypo and some tuck. But, since I care more about the bully's than myself, I have to pass and stay with the lotions. Moisturizer, you're my friend.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No time or money for any of it so bring it on Mother Nature

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
If I had the money I would have a breast lift, not job. I would also do a tummy tuck. I did get botox in my forehead about a year and half ago, I have a very deep wrinkle that goes all the way across. I actually had a dr. ask me once what head trauma I had....thinking about doing botox again.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] did you like the botox? Did you have any issues with it?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.