this or That: nip n tuck or grow old gracefully?

surgery or graceful decline?

• Gimme the works..NOW!!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Maybe a tweak here and there.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Maybe facial procedures.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redistribute my baggy bits :o

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lotions and potions only for me.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • No way!! Grow old with grace :)

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well i dont have the money for it but im not sure id do it if i did. im a lotion and exercise, eat right kinda girl. maybe a tata lift. nothing added or taken just hm reverse gravity a bit. :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION], Botox did wonderful for the deep wrinkle I have across my forehead, but the last two injections she gave me the Dr. said "your going to love this" she put an injection in each eye brow. Results....both my eyelids were pretty much paralized and I had a headache for a month. I had to actually lift my eye lid to put on mascara!! I am thinking I will do Botox again for my forehead but no where near the brow area!! Other than the brow issue I loved it and it lasted about 3 months. Not cheap but I felt better.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I have the deep forehead wrinkle issue too, it come from making the "you're an idiot" face too much I think

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Although I'd love to say...NIP and TUCK, I don't think I would do it. So far, I've been lucky. I'm told I look anywhere from early 20s to early 30s. Pretty good for someone who is turning 39. AND...I got carded last month buying a lottery ticket. Who cards for lottery tickets? With that being said, I've noticed in the last several years (since we've gotten Vegas) that I'm starting to look older. No longer are my muscles toned and my skin smooth. I'm getting fat and wrinkled and droopy. BUT I still don't have a single gray hair! What I notice more than the outside appearance is how I feel on the inside. Man, my joints sure do act their age!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Not much of a fan of pain so I would probably not choose any surgeries although my Aunt is having lipo coming up so maybe she will change my mind? lol The tata lift would be nice but I hear that is more painful than an inplant so forget it. Bras work wonders anyhow right? Many in my family have had the tata enhancement and they love it actually so anyone thinking of it I think should if they want. I have never needed to worry in that department thankfully. haha Now would love lazer treatment or whatever for my face and sun spots etc. Or whatever it is they do. That I may consider someday.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I voted to tweak ..... but I was also voting assuming that money was not a problem!! If I had the cash I'd tweak some stuff, but I don't so I won't!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I use creams and lotions have done since I was teenager as my mother sold the stuff and I have very dry skin so I need it but for nip and tucks never I am scared of a blood test let alone anything else, Pain is not for me so hopefully I will age gracefully

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Guess I'll just be old and ugly, because I'm not going under the knife just to try and make myself look younger. I'm too cheap.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I use creams and lotions have done since I was teenager as my mother sold the stuff and I have very dry skin so I need it but for nip and tucks never I am scared of a blood test let alone anything else, Pain is not for me so hopefully I will age gracefully

What am I talking about I am old!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online