This or That: Makeup or eu naturale?

makeup or natural

• Won't leave the house without it!

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • wear it occasionally for a special occasion.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Never wear the stuff.

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
L

Lucy-licious

Do you wear makeup on a daily basis? Or prefer to let your skin breath?

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
For me- just a little bronzing power and blush.... I work for a construction company with almost all guys, so the last thing you want to be is girly.... But it's quick and easy so it suits me just fine

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Only for special occasions, and then I too try to go for that not wearing makeup look :ROFL:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I wear a liquid base and powder and lipstick daily for work. I don't do mascara and eyeliner unless I'm going out on the town. I've never done eyeshadow because my eyes are small and super sensitive...I wish I had larger almond shaped eyes....<sigh>
Powder & Lipstick are a must for me though when leaving the house.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I prefer myself in make up but am lazy so mostly when around here am natural. Although my make up is usually natural anyhow unless I am in Vegas or something special. haha

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I love makeup collecting makeup but rarely do i actually use it! It's just too much work! I do wear lipstick almost daily tho.:loco: (this smiley is just too fun not to use)!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Last time I wore makeup was my sons wedding a few years ago. So I answered special occasion, but those occasions are rare and far between.

I have two sisters that sell the stuff....one Avon the other Mary Kay....they both wouldn't leave their houses without their faces on. I'm probably the embarrassing sister. Good thing I moved so far away. ;)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Mascara/eyeliner top lashes only usually for work, other than that usually nothing.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I don't wear it on a daily basis because I would probably just sweat it off, and end up with panda eyes by the end of the class!!!! If I'm going out somewhere then I'll put some on then.