Dog Whisperer NOT on Nat Geo!?

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Am I late to this news or something? I'm sitting here watching Andy Griffith and a commercial comes up for an all new Dog Whisperer at 8pm tonight on (what I thought said) Nat Geo. I'm wicked excited and put on Nat Geo only to find out stupid Locked Up is on....apparently it's on Nat Geo Wild at 8. Ugh!!!! What the heck! Is this old news?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Since I am completely lost on this I will just :bump: it!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It's heartbreaking. The final season of Cesar. Thank goodness I have every season available on DVD and will purchase the rest when they become available.

[MENTION=322]AshleyWoodman[/MENTION] - Check out that new show "Dogs in the City" on CBS. I am loving that kid! I DVR that one and watch when I can. He's good.

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] I've seen that show...it's good,I'll watch it...but it's just not cesar. I just read the link that [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] posted. Maybe it is time. I don't like it when shows start bringing "big celebrity's". I will always (like 99%) agree with what Cesar says and how he looks at things, but it just seems like when you bring in celebrity's that it "cheapens" the show. Idk. It's like Ghost Hunters...I loooved watching that show when it was just them going to people's homes. When they started going to all the Inns, places of business and battle ships it just made it seem like they were just advertising for places at that point. (I know, 2 totally different shows, but that's the only one I could think of). Either way, I still wish I could watch it, but don't have Nat Geo Wild. I guess Dogs in the City will have to do.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yea.... they started at the beginning of the year

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] I've seen that show...it's good,I'll watch it...but it's just not cesar.

Oh I understand. I'm a Cesar groupie.

You could get one of the seasons of vids. I've watched them again and again and am still learning from them.

Members online

No members online now.