Out on our boat for the day of nature...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Yesterday we went out on our boat for the day fishing, we had a great day with nature, but did not catch a fish that we could bring home. Still a great day :DI just wanted to share some pictures.

Our Boat

SAM_2343.jpg

SAM_2348.jpg

SAM_2357.jpg

On the dock, these wild Pelicans just sit and wait for you to feed them bait.

SAM_2350.jpg

SAM_2352.jpg

SAM_2356.jpg

Our catches....First a HUGE Remora, these fish are the ones that stick to sharks and feed off sharks leftovers. This one is huge so I would love to have seen the size of the shark it was hanging on!! This is upside down so you can see it's suckers

SAM_2266.jpg

Our Fire-worm, creepy and poisonous. Looks like a soft catapillar, but spines are poisonous. Cool catch. Joe used gloves to remove this one!

SAM_2365.jpg

SAM_2364.jpg

SAM_2362.jpg

The Gulf about 10 miles out, smooth as silk, and the house that Joe wants to buy, LOL..It is sitting on a private Island. They have to take a boat back and forth to land.

SAM_2361.jpg

SAM_2358.jpg

I just wanted to share my book, lol, great day on the Ocean!!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Those are wonderful pics. Fire worm is beautiful and creepy at the same time..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW.... sooooooooooooooooooooooooo envious! Looks like you had great weather too

L

Lucy-licious

Great pictures Kelly....but where are the ones of you and Joe?? X

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Great pictures Kelly....but where are the ones of you and Joe?? X

ME??? in a bathing suit picture???? that would be a big HE*L NO :eek::nono: I wait til we are out in the middle of no where until I take my shorts off.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
WOW.... sooooooooooooooooooooooooo envious! Looks like you had great weather too

We did have great weather, but it was around 100* all day out on the water...we were whipped from the heat when we got home. And were getting ready to go again!! :faint: Joe's loading the boat while I sit on the computer, lol.

L

Lucy-licious

Well have fun and get a pic of you and the boat this time pls...not asking for bikini shots just that beautiful smile of yours xx

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online