Accepted!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Last night my offer on a house was accepted!!! No haggling, no counter offers... she took what I offered right away! We are shooting to close on August 17th

Now, I can get back in touch with Heaven Sent Rescue. They interviewed me 2 weeks ago today to adopt little Tank. As far as I know, he is still on hold so I don't know if he will end up with us or not BUT in the middle of the interview/inspection she talked me into being a foster home for other bullies. I told her that I absolutely would as soon as I settled on a house. :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY COW.... two items fo great nerws for you... Abby and now the house.... WOW!!!

CONGRATS!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Way too cool. Even if Tank gets adopted by someone else, and you foster, you'll always have first dibs on whomever you're fostering. I'm sure you'll keep 1 .... or 10. :p

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm so excited!! I'm going to have a place to grow stuff! Then I can post pictures too :D btw, I love all of your garden pictures. Hope you don't mind but I'm stealing ideas from each and every one of you :yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congrats! But you gotta know what's next.......:pics:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow that is a lot of news for one day! Happy for you!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Wonderful News. Congratulations

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names

(I hope that slide show is right - I think if you click on it its supposed to open to show all the pictures)

My house is completely redone. The roof is 3 years old. The siding and new windows were put in right after the roof was finished. The kitchen and bathrooms are less than 2 years old. The hot water heater and furnace are 9 months old. She was in the process of finishing the basement and installing central air conditioning when her job told her she was being relocated to PA. The basement is all framed out into 2 rooms, a laundry room and a family room. There is the framework, tile and pipes already done in the basement for a second full bathroom. The duct work and wiring is already in place for the central air.

All I have to do to move in is repaint the princess room for Giuseppe. The purple walls and Snow White mural on the closet door surprisingly does nothing for him :ROFL:

It's a small ranch. Perfect size for me, my son and my girls :)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.