Gingers

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] This thread is fabulous!! I love the flag on your husband's head. That had to have hurt like a son of a gun!! Did you notice under the This or That forum, ginger was not an option for hair color. This is prejudice I tell you!! LOL

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Notice this crazy Ginger..is a cat who is certain he is a dog! See he has Jake's antler under him! He chews it like a dog! :crazy:
Don't think I've ever thought of a cat chewing on an antler. Two partners in crime with the Christmas tree though. :p

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO This thread is fabulous!! I love the flag on your husband's head. That had to have hurt like a son of a gun!! Did you notice under the This or That forum, ginger was not an option for hair color. This is prejudice I tell you!! LOL
It was your idea!! :up: I've always been quite fond of red heads, even had a cat like [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] oncE. Mike says the flag tat was the most painful of all the ones he has (he's arms are covered and he has quite a few big things on his chest and back). Oh and dragon going down the back of his neck. Can't say that I really notice them anymore I'm so used to them.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Don't think I've ever thought of a cat chewing on an antler. Two partners in crime with the Christmas tree though. :p

Ohhh yes! This stinker of a cat is right there with Jake the Juvenile Offender! He also chews on the hugest Nylabone we have! He missed us terribly when we were gone..and was loving on Jake a minute ago..but Grumpy Britches Jake snapped at him! :eek: Harry just jumped on Jakes back..like Alright...Games On!!! :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.