Potato chips or Chex Mix?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I haven't ever made it myself but store bought chex mix is ok. not anything that exciting tho. Chips r good with dip but mostly I am a neither. Now give me French fries and that's another story. Lol

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Chex mix and you need to tell me how to make that? :D

you got it girl! i'll make a batch for you when you come over too ;)

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], i've never tried the store bought but you may enjoy the homemade version. I will need to post the recipe on Taste Tested Recipes, eh??!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], i've never tried the store bought but you may enjoy the homemade version. I will need to post the recipe on Taste Tested Recipes, eh??!

Yes you should! I am afraid to make it cuz I am sure it would be better than the bag mix. (which is good by the way)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm doing my level best to try to avoid both, and all the bad carbs they are loaded with. I love both. Although I've had some Chex mix that just had too much of some spice or other.

Last edited by a moderator:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

@cali~jenn, i've never tried the store bought but you may enjoy the homemade version. I will need to post the recipe on Taste Tested Recipes, eh??!

Yum! Heck might as well add it to the waist now before I have to finally cracked down. :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I would always go for crisps .... or potato chips as you call them over here!!

Don't really 'get' the Chex mix thing!!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Chips!! Don't get me wrong, if someone makes chex mix I'll eat it :) But flavored chips definitely. Not the plain chips, although salty they are still too bland and end up going through practically a whole thing of dip. Like Bella's mom, I'm not too much of a sweets person. If its salty or filled with carbs, just put it in front of me. I love carbs!! :drool:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.