cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
So are most of you guys taking this entire week off since the holiday lands on "hump day" this year?

I get the 4th off but will be working all the rest of the days, no vacation for me. That means no partying too hard since I have to get up for work the next day; my neighborhood will be having a big potluck in the park that afternoon and i'm planning on taking Finn and Tate along, and hopefully meeting some new peeps.

What are your plans for the 4th of July?

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
My plans are just to stay home. I am also off but I had to work Saturday. I will probably let the family go out and stay home with sassy pants an keep her sane.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well i have tues off anyway and wed to so i dunno what we will be doing really. im sure he will have something planned and i just tag along. :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
After today I am off til Monday :happydance: Wed. the 4th we are planning on staying home and enjoying our pool for the day, Thurs. taking our boat out fishing for the day and Friday taking our boat out again and beaching it somewhere private and having a picnic. :cheers::dancing:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We both took off Thursday & Friday and will be heading to the lake tomorrow at 10 and will come home on Sunday. :up: It’s going to be hot and fun. We have some other friends that will be there too that we hang out with often at the lake, their boat looks like an Orca….:laugh: I have the Margartiville Margarita packed and ready to go. :cheers:

Also have some nice steaks and will do hot dogs. Can't wait! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
4th of July is MY BIRTHDAY TOO! woot! woot!

I will be celebrating tonight with a few friends and no work for me till the 11th!!! I plan to be cuddled up in my cozy bed with my bullies when not celebrating. Will watch fireworks on tv cause it's too darn hot here lol
I just love any extra family time and any extra time to be with my Nigel makes me very happy too :D

Enjoy your holiday bully pals!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
4th of July is MY BIRTHDAY TOO! woot! woot!

I will be celebrating tonight with a few friends and no work for me till the 11th!!! I plan to be cuddled up in my cozy bed with my bullies when not celebrating. Will watch fireworks on tv cause it's too darn hot here lol
I just love any extra family time and any extra time to be with my Nigel makes me very happy too :D

Enjoy your holiday bully pals!
:birthday: My youngest sister's BD is on the 4th too. She always thought the fireworks were for her when she was young, lol.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
We go to my my moms house every 4th b/c we can sit on her deck and watch the fireworks. This will be Brutus's first 4th of July so we shall see how it goes. Thank goodness I can put him inside with her dogs just in case he gets scared :( I doubt it though he will probably just bark at them lol

Hope you and the boys have fun! That sounds a lot of fun!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
happy b-day [MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION] !

wow, i'm envious that you guys will be off for the rest of the week and i have to work:shout:, but on the bright side, maybe less traffic for my commute! woohoo :excited:

btw, people today have been telling me, "don't eat too much on the 4th!"....but i'm here to tell everyone, Eat to your heart's content and enjoy yourselves!!! :happydance:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My husband has to work on 4th .... :down: But funnily enough I do not ...... and it's not even my holiday!! :up:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I am back on a day shift until July 17 . The QC VP is on vacation and I cover him when he's off. He cover's me when I off. The plant shuts down for Wednesday only. I'll be hard at it come Thursday morning. Pitty party please :cry:

(Seriously I don't give a :poo: ) as long as business is good :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am off, but nothing planned... just going to hang home , relax and chill with the pups

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
No plans other than sticking my fingers in my ears cuz the dogs will be barking their heads off. On the bright side, the cats will be under my bed hiding and not underfoot as usual. :rolleyes:

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
I'm working the graveyard shift, so I come on duty right about the time everyone is getting really drunk. Woohoo I get to deal with all the crazies. It's so fun to be me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.