What's on your pizza?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
bf's laughing right now that I wanted to share my pizza creation with you all :lol:

Tonite's scrumptious menu consists of
- sweet onions
- tomatoes
- pineapple
- turkey pepperoni &
- anchovies (yum!)

Tell me I'm not the only one here who thinks all of these together are the bomb! :tongue:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
You lost me with the anchovies!! I like all meat pizza.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
i love a chicken alfredo pizza but usually we just have cheese or pepperoni or beef or meat lovers.
My daughter and mom loves the supreme.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I love anchovies on my salad, but not pizza. Otherwise it sounds great

I am a veggie girl. I prefer onions,mushrooms,black olives and I can do sausage.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I love your pizza [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] . Onions are a must, pineapple adds that zing of sweet and sour, and anchovies...well, gotta have those!! I'm hungry again!:drool:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yum! That sounds good! I can only eat pizza if it has a bunch of fun ingredients on it. One of my favorites is garlic chicken with white sauce and artichokes. Another is potato and chicken. Nom. Yeah, now I want a second dinner!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have a few favorites...

White garlic with any veggie
pepperoni onion
bacon
buffalo chicken
roated garlic and chicken with basil

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
for me it's all about the crust, I love pan pizza. Not a fan of thin crispy crust at all, but I will eat it. current choice for toppings is usually "everything" except green pepper pizzas. Because green peppers just overpower everything else.
I also love taco pizza and Philly cheesesteak pizza from Dominos (green peppers and all).
Also I went through a stage for many years that I only wanted cheese pizzas.
I will try new combinations that come out.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Well,, my husband says " your family will eat anything that can't get out of your way" :yes:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
My favorite pizza is vodka sauce,chicken cutlet,mozzarella and asiago cheese. I went to a trattoria and I was literally drooling it was soooo good! I am hungry now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so that explains my grammar :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Not the biggest pizza fan but it is yummy. Never have had it with anchovies and am sure I never will so no opinion there. :lol: My fav is just pepperoni but I like almost any kind of pizza.

L

Lucy-licious

Meat meat and more meat on mine please.....spicy chicken, spicy beef, ham, pepperoni, onions and mushrooms. yum yum...all on thin and crispy base with extra cheese.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What a perfect night for this topic. I was just going to post about the pizzas I CAN'T seem to cook lately and they're FROZEN. :ashamed:

A few weeks ago not sure what I did but I went to take if off the rack and the entire bottom was still doughy and fell in between the racks.

Tonight, stick another frozen pizza in the oven, this time I put it on a cookie sheet. All's good and it looks delicious. Go to cook it and I forgot to take that cardboard underneath it off. WHOOPSIE. :ROFL: :ROFL:

I like just about everything and different styles of pizza. You keep those salty fishes off mine though.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online